• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Knight in town.

StillILearn said:
Hello, astralKnight! :) You look a little bit like Chris Isaak!

I have been told so many times. You are not the only one. :D

We do have resmblence.

Is he your favorite artist?

Welcome to the forum Knight ;)

Where in London did you go? Some parts are lovely, the rest ... :eek:

Ice said:
Welcome to the forum Knight ;)

Where in London did you go? Some parts are lovely, the rest ... :eek:

I have been to everywhere in London during my business trip. National Gallery, the Buckingham Palace, the London eye, the Hampton Court palace (By the way, I think I saw a female ghost over there), the big ben, the London Bridge, St, Paul church, the theater districts, British Museum.

Just my kind of town, felt like entering Rome. Beautiful women over there. :)

Everyone so polite and friendly and very helpful. Very impressive.

Thanks for the welcoming note from SFG75, angerball, ruby, Steffee, Poppy1.

Great forum you have, if I do not respond soon enough, is because I am reading the rest of the forum.

:D

Hi and welcome to TBF! Be sure to lay out bread crumbs when you head off into the archives..there's a LOT to read and we don't want you getting lost in cyberspace!

abecedarian said:
Hi and welcome to TBF! Be sure to lay out bread crumbs when you head off into the archives..there's a LOT to read and we don't want you getting lost in cyberspace!

Thanks for the warning, but for sure I will be lost, because that is what newbie does.

:D

astralKnight said:
I have been to everywhere in London during my business trip. National Gallery, the Buckingham Palace, the London eye, the Hampton Court palace (By the way, I think I saw a female ghost over there), the big ben, the London Bridge, St, Paul church, the theater districts, British Museum.

Just my kind of town, felt like entering Rome. Beautiful women over there. :)

Everyone so polite and friendly and very helpful. Very impressive.
You can't compare London to Rome :eek: One is beautiful, the other ...

Ice (who grew up in London but fell in love with Rome ;) )

The only complaint I have about London is the Taxi is too small. Like a toy, I am 6'1". It makes it harder to crawl in and crawl out. lol No offense.

Back