• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New look

We are working on the blogs. Basically the software that is running them is no longer being developed or supported. We will be converting over to the blog system that is sold by the same software company that makes the forum software. Jeff tried last night but ran into some glitches so we have to try again soon or develop our own custom conversion tool. Please hang tight and we will get the blogs running ASAP.

We are working on the blogs. Basically the software that is running them is no longer being developed or supported. We will be converting over to the blog system that is sold by the same software company that makes the forum software. Jeff tried last night but ran into some glitches so we have to try again soon or develop our own custom conversion tool. Please hang tight and we will get the blogs running ASAP.

I'd just as soon see the blogs go the way of the dodo and the reviews folded into the appropriate sub forums where they could foster more discussion. But, as the Rolling Stones keep telling me, I can't always get what I want.

I'd just as soon see the blogs go the way of the dodo and the reviews folded into the appropriate sub forums where they could foster more discussion. But, as the Rolling Stones keep telling me, I can't always get what I want.

.....But if you try sometime,you just might find,..you get what you need.

You have such a beautiful voice Spark !

Sparky, you wound me to the core! Don't expect a Christmas card this year.

Just where, oh where, is the appropriate sub forum for me? Hmmmm? :whistling:

Word.

.....But if you try sometime,you just might find,..you get what you need.

You have such a beautiful voice Spark !
Am I the only one who hasn't heard Sparkchaser's voice?:sad:

Back