• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Writer

Body parts?

You'll never prove anything!! ...... can i get a lawyer??

No, seriously though, its a major supermarket chain (im not going to say which cos its pathetic enough as it is :)) - so in the boxes are every type of food and drink you could imagine!! (well, unless you live outside the UK that is). As its Christmas, ive mainly spent the last two weeks hauling pallets full of beer around :D

Phil

I have the exact same job. I work in a huge storehouse, where all the goods are stored and shipped from to the shops. I, too, have lugged pallets full of wine and crackers around the past several days.

Just thought I'd mention that. Don't know why, though...

Cheers, Martin :D

Wow, isnt that fantastic!!

Strangely though, the rest of the people in the depot dont seem as widely read as me ..... in fact im not entirely sure that some of them can read :D Especially seeing as a larger percent of them dont even SPEAK english :p

Phil

Do you remember when...?

Hello Guys

I'm not a newbie. I'm a returnie. :) I don't know if anyone will remember me from 18 months ago? VIM's (Very Important Members) at that time were Ashlea, Martin, Phil T, RaVeN, piedro, Ell, Ice and many others.

Greetings Wabbit - why aren't you Silly anymore? :)

Poetry is a touchy subject with me right now, but I'm reading my share of novels. Just finished "Watching the English" - classic book for a Scottish girl, eh? ;)

Love to all my old friends.

TMG x

third man girl said:
I don't know if anyone will remember me from 18 months ago?
Yes, we remember.
What! I'm not on the VIM list?? :eek: Oh well, Welcome back anyway.:)

'Course I remember you! How've you been?

Lots of new faces here - But still some of us oldtimers left. ;)

TMG! Welcome back :D How have you been?

Phil pops in every now and then but he's rather busy at the moment :( I'm still around (for my sins ;) ) as are a few of the others you mentioned.

Hope you are ok x

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It's good to be among friends again.

I'm glad you're still silly, Wabbit. I like you silly. ;) And I DO plan to stick around.

Will someone please tell me how to delete my old signature? I'm still hopeless with computers.

TMG

I certainly remember you. I had wondered where you went, just disappearing like that! :mad:

Welcome back :)

Stewart said:
Goto:

User CP -> Edit Signature

Thank you! I'm SURE that wasn't there last night. Nor was my name in the Members' List. But it is now. Maybe it all takes a while to update.

Now I have to think up a new signature. Hmmm...

TMG

Stewart said:
I certainly remember you. I had wondered where you went, just disappearing like that! :mad:

I got stolen by another member of the bookforum. He lead me to the top of a fairytale castle and pushed me off. Thank God I could fly. :)

Poets should display a government health warning.

:)

TMG

Back