• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Writer

I used them because I can't remember if Tugger was a he or a she. But, tugger would normally imply a guy. Probably a sci-fi or fantasy guy. ;)

Stewart said:
I used them because I can't remember if Tugger was a he or a she. But, tugger would normally imply a guy. Probably a sci-fi or fantasy guy. ;)

He was a he. Definitely a he. And fantasy. Definitely fantasy.

Why are we having this weird conversation? :)

TMG

third man girl said:
Why are we having this weird conversation? :)

I don't know. I was just curious as to why you'd vanished last year.

By the way, in case you hadn't noticed, I was called Mile-O-Phile back then.

Stewart said:
I don't know. I was just curious as to why you'd vanished last year.

By the way, in case you hadn't noticed, I was called Mile-O-Phile back then.

Mile-O! :) :) :) How are you? Is it raining in Glasgow? It's soooooooo gloomy here.

Are you still writing Poetry (ouch - bad word!)?

TMG :)

:D I was wondering if you had worked out that Stewart was Mile-O.

Have you written any more poetry in your absence TMG?

third man girl said:
How are you?

I'm fine, to a degree. Less work = more fine. :(

Et tu?

Is it raining in Glasgow? It's soooooooo gloomy here.

It probably is. I'm in Greenock at the moment and, while there's no rain, it is dull, damp, and horrible. There was rain earlier and I don't doubt there'll be more in the hour. The only amazing thing is that I can see, from my window, across the Clyde to the distant mountains wrapped in gloomy grey swirls.

Are you still writing Poetry?

I've been trying to although there hasn't been anything for a while. I bought Stephen Fry's The Ode Less Travelled to try and get me back into the practice. I'm writing at the moment, just short stories, but dull jobs numb creativity so it feels good just being able to put words on pages.

Ice said:
:D I was wondering if you had worked out that Stewart was Mile-O.

No! I hadn't. He fooled me by refraining from being cheeky when he answered my question about signatures. *Joke* :D

Have you written any more poetry in your absence TMG?

Yes. But I deleted it ALL in a fell swoop of misery three weeks ago. :(

TMG

Stewart said:
I'm fine, to a degree. Et tu?

Sorry - I don't understand Swahili. *giggle*

It probably is. I'm in Greenock at the moment and, while there's no rain, it is dull, damp, and horrible. There was rain earlier and I don't doubt there'll be more in the hour.

Yep. You're right. I can see it heading your way. :)

The only amazing thing is that I can see, from my window, across the Clyde to the distant mountains wrapped in gloomy grey swirls.

Romantic Bonnie Scotland, huh? ;)

I've been trying to although there hasn't been anything for a while

Ahh. You need inspiration? Hmmmmmm... *wicked grin*

TMG

Back