• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Newbie from Denmark!

Flowerdk4

Hi
I have just signed on. I am a member of the bookcrossing.com and I love different kinds of litterature. Hope to find new friends and to have some great discussion and talks about books

Flowerdk4

Maya said:
Welcome Flowerdk4! :)
Read "Den lukkede bog" by any chance? Just curious. :D
Have fun here!

Hi Maya,
See you are from Norway. :)
I dont know about "Den lukkede bog" who wrote the book? I have read many many books over the years and have forgotten about some of them.

Flowerdk4 said:
I dont know about "Den lukkede bog" who wrote the book? I have read many many books over the years and have forgotten about some of them.
Jette A. Kaarsbøl. Her one and only book so far. Frederikke Leuenbech is the main-character, whose life changes after meeting Frederik Faber and his circle of acquaintances, one of whom is George Brandes, by the way. :D
Any bells ringing? :)
The author won "De gyldne laubær" (an award I'm not familiar with) for it, if it says anything?

Maya said:
Jette A. Kaarsbøl. Her one and only book so far. Frederikke Leuenbech is the main-character, whose life changes after meeting Frederik Faber and his circle of acquaintances, one of whom is George Brandes, by the way. :D
Any bells ringing? :)
The author won "De gyldne laubær" (an award I'm not familiar with) for it, if it says anything?

aah yes! I remember seing her on the news when she got the prize. I havent read the book though. Is it good??

Flowerdk4 said:
aah yes! I remember seing her on the news when she got the prize. I havent read the book though. Is it good??
Yes! :D
I'd like to know what you think of it, if you decide to read it, some day. :)

Hi flower, nice to see a fellow Dane around here :)

A random recommendation of a Danish book: Limes Billede. Brilliant book. Ever read it?

Hi!
Yes its nice to see a dane here! I have only noticed one from Aalborg I think it was. Howcome you dont say that you are from Denmark in your profile?

Flowerdk4 said:
Hi!
Yes its nice to see a dane here! I have only noticed one from Aalborg I think it was. Howcome you dont say that you are from Denmark in your profile?

I don't?

*checks*

Must be because I seldom fill out enormous amounts of details on forum profiles... everytime something changes I have to update on 50 different fora across the internet - gets tedious.

Perhaps I should go fill out my profile here abit :p

Back