• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Other forums?

Martin

I think it's been asked before, but this forum just keeps getting bigger and bigger, attracting new members like some people attract flies, so I'm gonna ask again.

Do you frequently visit other forums (fora?), and if so, which ones?

For me:

I very frequently visit a place called Farmyard Media, which consists of three forums.
  • Cow & Chicken - A bookforum, much like this one, but a lot smaller. It's only been up and running for about a year. There are 223 registered members there.
  • Pig & Goat - A filmforum, which has, as of yet, only 26 registered members, but then again, it's only been up and running for about 2 months now. Hopefully it will grow.
  • Duck & Donkey - A musicforum. This has been running as long as the Pig & Goat-movieforum, above, so this one also has very few members, namely 24.
I also frequent a rather large movieforum, very originally named Movie Forums. This one has over 5.000 members. I'm not really active there, just lurking to get an early look at new trailers and interesting information.

Besides these four, I'm also a member at several Windows XP-forums, to keep my machine running as smoothly as possible - as with the Movie Forums, I'm not really an active member there, just lurking a lot.

And that's it for me. How about you?

Cheers, Martin

For over two years until just this past month, I was heavily active on a hardware review/forum site, PC Perspective. Helped with the News, and was a Super Mod (for quite awhile and then became the "Project Coordinater" for the site). But, I got burnt out and had to break away from it for a bit. Maybe I'll go back, but not anytime soon -- I'm enjoyin' the break.

I lurk around quite a few forums, they are mostly diet/fitness related... I occasionally come out with some incoherent babble on bodybuilding.com, that's about it :)

Well, sometimes a cooking forum and there is always Plastic but I get so little time thease days that it is hard to make time for anywhere but this forum!

I'm still on the euro (mostly VW) car forum, www.eurotechniks.com

I've dabbled in one of the ancient egyptian-themed forums Murphyz recommended, but haven't been in awhile. :eek: I'm sure I'll check it out in the future again, but not as an everyday thing. Same goes for a tarot forum I found.

I go..here obviously.

And here:
ALLRPG forums- www.allrpg.com It's for, you guessed it: video games and rpgs.

And I go here:
Dragon Isle- http://dragonisle.homestead.com
This is my site and I've had it for a couple years now I would guess. It's a fantasy text roleplay featuring fantasy/myth lands and characters.
[shameless self advertisement]If anyone wants to check it out or even possibly join, I'll be your best internet friend ^_^ [/shameless self advertisement]

Back