• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Other forums?

The Aquatic Community forum and the Modeling Madness forum. Two of my other passions besides books - aquariums and scale modeling.

Dave

Hurray for both hobbies! I used to be hardcore into freshwater fishkeeping.

This is still my main forum, even though it might not seem so. My participation lately is way down, all across the Net.

I visit a dogs forum called the Big Dogs Porch. I have a lab and this sight has lots of great information about nutrition, training and so forth. Mostly geared toward large size dogs but small dogs are frequently part of the family too so we're happy to share "the porch" them them too. Plus they are just really nice people and there are lots of non-dog related discussions.

Actully admission is't so hard, just PM nude to Spark if you are female and to Sofia if you are male.
Easy.
Or a transfere by paypal to both if the nude won't do.
Well i had to pay, thanks Sofia !

Yo http://www.worldliteratureforum.com/
and yo again Palimpsest - Powered by vBulletin
And For French Parfum de livre…forum littéraire forum littérature - *Portail*

well, the check must still be in the mail, because I've still yet to receive payment.....unless of course Sparky did :whistling:

I am a member of pregnancyforum.org.uk

Helped me when I was pregnant and now has lots of advice and info now that my little boy is 9 months old!

Sorry it isn't very interesting or cultured as some!

Jo

I am a member of pregnancyforum.org.uk

Helped me when I was pregnant and now has lots of advice and info now that my little boy is 9 months old!

Sorry it isn't very interesting or cultured as some!

Jo

Wow-that sounds kind of cool actually. Did anyone post using wifi while in labor?:whistling:

And For French

Yay!:D Thanks for sharing! I speak French too! I'll go have a look immediately

(sorry if I deleted your link but my posts can't contain any url's as I haven't made 15 posts yet)

@ joby: don't worry, it's still cool :) I love everything concerning maternity (i've got no babies but this matter fascinates me much,don't ask me why! lol) and you dropped in at the very right time. Thank you ;)

Wow-that sounds kind of cool actually. Did anyone post using wifi while in labor?:whistling:

Erm, not that I'm aware of! :lol:

We all have text buddies though so we can update progress whilst someone is in labour!!!

I'm not pregnant by the way, I joined when I was but now just chat :)

Jo

Yeah, tweeting or posting about how many centimeters dialated someone is, is not my cup of tea. Oh well, to each their own. My wife is on several "mom" boards. I prefer to stay to forums dedicated to books. I use to follow political forums quite a bit, but now I prefer a few local paper forums.

Yeah, tweeting or posting about how many centimeters dialated someone is, is not my cup of tea. Oh well, to each their own.

Lol this really makes me laugh! :lol: Well, it's not only that. There are many more subjects that are addressed in these forums.

Anyway, as you have already said, to each their own. It's a matter of tastes.

Back