• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Other forums?

igbomb

I did a quick search and didn't really see what I was looking for, so...

...Not sure if this is the right forum or not, and I don't mean to offend, but does anyone know of another forum on literature similar to this one. I really like this place and plan on continuing to check it out for ideas, but I was just curious as to if there were similar sites out there for me to peruse. You know, kill some time during lunch (or before lunch, or after lunch).:cool:

Thanks!

If you searched and couldn't find anything on your topic you could post a new thread about it. Just cause it hasn't come up before doesn't mean someone here doesn't know.

ions said:
If you searched and couldn't find anything on your topic you could post a new thread about it. Just cause it hasn't come up before doesn't mean someone here doesn't know.

I didn't mean that I had searched regarding a specific book, etc. I meant that I did a quick search to make sure I wasn't starting a duplicate thread asking about other forums. Sorry for any confusion.

So without looking at this resource you were already asking about other resources? Just to clarify.

No, no - I think he's saying that he did a search to check for an existing thread on other (inferior ;) ) book forums. He didn't find one so posted here... but was tentative in doing so because he didn't want anyone to think he was unhappy here or that he thought that we were ignorant/hypocritical/elitist/slime-mongering/back-stabbing/dog eating weirdos.

Kookamoor said:
No, no - I think he's saying that he did a search to check for an existing thread on other (inferior ;) ) book forums. He didn't find one so posted here... but was tentative in doing so because he didn't want anyone to think he was unhappy here or that he thought that we were ignorant/hypocritical/elitist/slime-mongering/back-stabbing/dog eating weirdos.
Hmmmm, calling me names again. What am I gonna do with you. :)

Kookamoor said:

Exactly what I was saying.

It was near dark last night when I picked the peppers. I went out this afternoon to clena out the garden and picked at least another 150 peppers and threw 4 times that many away. Darn, now I have to clean them.

My DG is coming to visit this afternoon with her DH. I will see if I can get him to eat one of the habaneros. :)

Back