• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

pen clicking

Odd that there's always a pen clicker right next to you. Are you sure you don't have a beetle in your ear?

Odd that there's always a pen clicker right next to you. Are you sure you don't have a beetle in your ear?

No beetle in the ear, I don't even have a cricket on my shoulder. I just don't get along easily with others

In my math class, I tried immitating the movements of my fellow students very closely. I did not immitate the movements of any one student, but "borrowed" the movements of the 6 students sitting in my field of vision. I would not leave off one gesture until one of the other students supplied a new movement for me to immitate. This sort of provision requires that I sit in the middle or back of the class, though I like to sit in the front best.

But I've noticed that I can refute the contempt of my fellow students whenever I converse with the proffesor, which is more for my voice than my words I think

In my spanish class, I am maintaining my excact seat. The second 'pen clicker' has moved back to his original section of the classroom, and I suppose I have been able to refute his show of contempts. As I remain in my same seat throughout the semester, it will make me seem very steadfast, I think, since there has been such turnover in the company of idiots that sit by me!

I've noticed one of the sargaent's tricks. He deliberately laughs like a modest nasal discharge, like a half sneeze. And when I made a wrong answer in class, he was able to sneeze/laugh with immunity, and not be well reproached.

No beetle in the ear, I don't even have a cricket on my shoulder. I just don't get along easily with others

I don't believe it.

In my math class, I tried immitating the movements of my fellow students very closely. I did not immitate the movements of any one student, but "borrowed" the movements of the 6 students sitting in my field of vision. I would not leave off one gesture until one of the other students supplied a new movement for me to immitate. This sort of provision requires that I sit in the middle or back of the class, though I like to sit in the front best.

But I've noticed that I can refute the contempt of my fellow students whenever I converse with the proffesor, which is more for my voice than my words I think

And you wonder why you have a problem with people.

Now my class is under my thumb as they say! I even outspoke the proffesor! He got the class to laugh at me, but I invalidated his insult.

helgi what was this insult and was it worth the teacher's time to say if you simply invalidated his insult?

helgi what was this insult and was it worth the teacher's time to say if you simply invalidated his insult?

well, you know salvador dali? Our professor was showing an internet projector of Dali's pictures. Among the thumbnail icons was the skull formed by naked women. It was so small that its obscenity could not be recognized, and so I asked the proffesor,

"What's that skull?"

...he smirked and said an innuendo, "I can't show that. You can look it up on your own time"

...everyone who was familiar with the picture realized the inuendo, and they laughed, so I furthered the inuendo...I said

"So you've seen the picture, and you know what it is, prof?"

and he said unwittingly, "yeah, sure I seen it."

and then I said, "well whose time did you look it up on?"

I've got a delicious idea that I think it may help you. One day, have a pen and go to the class. He will probably start to click his pen in the class, and you'll do it same! Click and measure the reactions. If he will be annoyed of what you're doing, then say him to stop too; if another else react you to stop that, say them why they won't have reacted to the other guy but you.

Why don't you take a metal clicker with you next time and use it to the desired effect as often as needed. Who knows, you might even condition the pen-clicker into a more acceptable form of behavior. I've heard metal clickers make excellent training devices for the canine persuasion. Aren't military professionals fairly trainable?

I've got a delicious idea that I think it may help you. One day, have a pen and go to the class. He will probably start to click his pen in the class, and you'll do it same! Click and measure the reactions. If he will be annoyed of what you're doing, then say him to stop too; if another else react you to stop that, say them why they won't have reacted to the other guy but you.

well he moved to the back of the class already.

Why don't you take a metal clicker with you next time and use it to the desired effect as often as needed. Who knows, you might even condition the pen-clicker into a more acceptable form of behavior. I've heard metal clickers make excellent training devices for the canine persuasion. Aren't military professionals fairly trainable?

well for the drill sargaent, I think he just likes atten-sion.

A suggestion to end this conversation once and for all......

Drop out of this college you're attending and sign up for an online university instead. Lock yourself up in your bedroom for the rest of the semester.
No one will bother you there

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Have a nice day!:D

A suggestion to end this conversation once and for all......

Drop out of this college you're attending and sign up for an online university instead. Lock yourself up in your bedroom for the rest of the semester.
No one will bother you there

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Have a nice day!:D

I think I love you.ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_smileys_wub.gif

Back