• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

people cannot write forum

suriyothai

I write for husband tell me. Tell me what i say here. He cannot write forum. Blocked out by sparkchaser. Husband say tell forum because people on forum not maybe sparkchase but others cannot understand about jimthomson say. Do not unerstand jimthomson and do not agree. he say also tell you forum do not believe freedom and free speech. Only when people believe samesame as they. he say jimthomson too smart and people lose when try to argue with jimthomson so they block off jimthomson and husband because he is america same same jimthomson. he say lady on forum hate man and she and other peoples on forum when they canot win in argument they cut off jimthomson. husband say people hypocrit because say no censorship and they believe free speech but when someone argue and win they are not strong to argue so cut off. husband say forum is cowards. say tell you if you scare to argue on internet cannot stand up in reall world.
i read what husband tell me but do not understand people say or why husband chiangmaifalcon block off forum.
i think people forum same thailand and china. when people say what they think they get cut off.

I thought jimfalcon and chiangmaithompson didn't know each other, and yet they seem to know whether the other can log on or not. I'm baffled.

Tell Jimbo that being a passive aggressive comedian is not debating and that if wants to people to think he's an adult, he needs to go by James. Nicknames are for kids, dude.

Tell Jimbo that being a passive aggressive comedian is not debating and that if wants to people to think he's an adult, he needs to go by James. Nicknames are for kids, dude.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

chiangjimmaithompsonfalcon can see all of this so no need to ask suriyothai to pass on the message.

I thought jimfalcon and chiangmaithompson didn't know each other, and yet they seem to know whether the other can log on or not. I'm baffled.

And the wife knows JimFalcon too! Amazing!

Mrs. Falcon/Thompson: aren't you and your doting husband running a massage parlour? I think I read that somewhere on here.

Of all the things that have happened on this forum, this ranks up there as one of the weirdest.

i write for husband tell me. Tell me what i say here. He cannot write forum. Blocked out by sparkchaser. Husband say tell forum because people on forum not maybe sparkchase but others cannot understand about jimthomson say. Do not unerstand jimthomson and do not agree. He say also tell you forum do not believe freedom and free speech. Only when people believe samesame as they. He say jimthomson too smart and people lose when try to argue with jimthomson so they block off jimthomson and husband because he is america same same jimthomson. He say lady on forum hate man and she and other peoples on forum when they canot win in argument they cut off jimthomson. Husband say people hypocrit because say no censorship and they believe free speech but when someone argue and win they are not strong to argue so cut off. Husband say forum is cowards. Say tell you if you scare to argue on internet cannot stand up in reall world.
I read what husband tell me but do not understand people say or why husband chiangmaifalcon block off forum.
I think people forum same thailand and china. When people say what they think they get cut off.

wtf???

It's probably the late Robert Ludlum posting from the grave. It was said that he wrote stuff like that which was very sterotypical. Unfortunately, what is written above pales in comparison to The Bourne Supremacy...Conspiracy....Piracy......hair spray.

I never read any of Robert Ludlum's books. I do have one though (picked it up at a garage sale).
Hopefully when I get around to reading it, it is better than the OP's narrative above.

In fairness to the OP, she is learning English and is better at it than I am at German or Spanish.

Good point, I think the rest of us have a hard time posting in English at times.:lol:

Back