• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Personality Test

novella said:
Oh no, navy blue with wooden panels? I know this one's going to be bad.

The PEM is taking it in very slowly. Wait, it stopped for a minute. Okay, it's going again. Here comes the ticker tape . . .

"You are fascinated by very dirty people and prefer the deep woods to the beach. Dankness does not bother you. Dogs are important to you. Um . . . hick! burp! . . . you should check the pressure in your tires more often."

That's it! Tip of the day: Don't shoot the messenger. :)
Ah, but don't forget I look at the world thru rose coloured glasses. ;)
And you forgot the Cats. :D

Ok Novella, do me.

Sunglasses- pair of prescription sunglasses with navy blue Tommy Hilfiger frames. Half-rims.

Car- Ok I can't drive yet, but I already have a car picked out. 2004 charcoal Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.

Hurry!

Don't tell me . . . it's a pink El Dorado with flash caps. Then again, it might be a brown 1974 Chevy Nova.

Vespertilio91 said:
Ok Novella, do me.

Sunglasses- pair of prescription sunglasses with navy blue Tommy Hilfiger frames. Half-rims.

Car- Ok I can't drive yet, but I already have a car picked out. 2004 charcoal Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.

Hurry!

Come back when you're official, V. But my advice to you is, do not aspire to be, just be.

MonkeyCatcher said:
Oh, can I be analysed too? :D

I have a red/orange Toyota Starlet.

Glad to oblige, MC. I'll just type the data in. You know it's the color that counts, right? Okay, the PEM is humming along. First run of the day. Let's see. . .

"You are confident and generally friendly, but can morph into aggression and even, yes even, a touch of obnoxiousness, in your playful enthusiasm, rather like a dog with a towel. But, then, you are smart enough to know when to go lie down on your bed. On familiar roads you drive too fast, and you like to play music in the car."

Ell said:
So do my borrowed cars count? They are beige, dark blue, and charcoal grey.

Ell, I'm terribly sorry to say borrowing doesn't count. It's like wearing some else's clothes. :eek:

novella said:
Come back when you're official, V. But my advice to you is, do not aspire to be, just be.
Fine, but what about the sunglasses, huh? I don't need to be able to drive to have those analyzed, do I?

novella said:
"You are confident and generally friendly, but can morph into aggression and even, yes even, a touch of obnoxiousness, in your playful enthusiasm, rather like a dog with a towel. But, then, you are smart enough to know when to go lie down on your bed. On familiar roads you drive too fast, and you like to play music in the car."
Wow, that's one snazzy machine :D All of it is true, apart from the confidence (I'm extremely shy with new people, and will do mostly anything to avoid confrentations, unless it's with friends - I've been trying to improve the latter lately because I'm sick of keeping my objections to myself) and the listening to music - I'm not really that into music, and the radio in my car doesn't even work :p

Back