• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Personality Test

jenngorham said:
i drive a white rav 4.

does too true mean that i give more info than is necessary or too earnest, like trying to hard?

"too true" means that you are too honest for your own good.

Now, to business. Feeding in the white rav 4 . . . . lights are blinking . . . here we go:

jenn, please don't be angry about what the machine said. It's scientific and I can't change the results.

I hope there isn't a lot of traffic where you live. Have you been in any accidents? Hope not. Anyway,

The PEM indicates that the inside of your car is very messy. Oh boy. You change lanes without signalling, and are a little unpredictable on the road. Too much on your mind besides driving. A bit chaotic in there. You try hard to keep up with things, but they get away from you sometimes. You're used to driving in adverse conditions, but are not always aware of other drivers around you. You are hard working and sincere, though prone to silliness. You are very playful with kids and dogs but sometimes have stains on your clothing.

So sorry. It's the science. I can't help it!

i like it alot. it handles nicely in poor weather. they are roomy inside and you don't have to bend over the kids to get them settled and buckled. i love how the trunk opens. because it is a taller car the wind does thrash you around a bit but you get used to it, and it is really good on gas. ours is the bare bones model,but with all wheel drive and a button for extra traction when you get stuck. i love toyota's across the board. you can drive the hell out of them and they just keep on going.

Motokid said:
Jenn you have a RAV?

How do like it. I was seriously thinking about one of those.

That's not the car for you, Moto. Stick with the Honda. Have you considered a Subaru?

novella said:
"too true" means that you are too honest for your own good.

Now, to business. Feeding in the white rav 4 . . . . lights are blinking . . . here we go:

jenn, please don't be angry about what the machine said. It's scientific and I can't change the results.

I hope there isn't a lot of traffic where you live. Have you been in any accidents? Hope not. Anyway,

The PEM indicates that the inside of your car is very messy. Oh boy. You change lanes without signalling, and are a little unpredictable on the road. Too much on your mind besides driving. A bit chaotic in there. You try hard to keep up with things, but they get away from you sometimes. You're used to driving in adverse conditions, but are not always aware of other drivers around you. You are hard working and sincere, though prone to silliness. You are very playful with kids and dogs but sometimes have stains on your clothing.

So sorry. It's the science. I can't help it!

not offended at all. ALL true. you either have one incredible machine there OR we have one very perceptive gal here. ;)

actually reading it again, i feel a little freaked out. it is all true except for the signalling, i am now obsessive about it as i got rear ended once, because i didn't signal.

and i have mustard on my knee.

jenngorham said:
not offended at all. ALL true. you either have one incredible machine there OR we have one very perceptive gal here. ;)

actually reading it again, i feel a little freaked out. it is all true except for the signalling, i am now obsessive about it as i got rear ended once, because i didn't signal.

and i have mustard on my knee.

It's the machine. I put my full trust in science and it's very rewarding. I'm glad to hear you are signalling now.

Mustard can look nice. Mustard stains are nicer looking than ketchup or mayo.

novella said:
Mustard can look nice. Mustard stains are nicer looking than ketchup or mayo.

i agree. mayo just looks like grease and as the day wears on starts to stink. ketchup can look like all manner of suspect liquids. but mustard smells good and looks, well like mustard.

i'm off to clean out my car. :)

woooooooooooo, would you please ask your machine what about me?

Input information:

I had a pair of purple one, and another green one. I didn't enjoy their accompany though, because they make me look funnier.

I had a pair of black, which was like this
I liked it, because I found that some people on the street would often give me a second look, or stare me for longer than 1 minute. Sadly, it was crushed.

Thanks.

watercrystal said:
woooooooooooo, would you please ask your machine what about me?

Input information:

I had a pair of purple one, and another green one. I didn't enjoy their accompany though, because they make me look funnier.

I had a pair of black, which was like this
I liked it, because I found that some people on the street would often give me a second look, or stare me for longer than 1 minute. Sadly, it was crushed.

Thanks.

I'm sorry watercrystal. the PEM cannot give a clear reading. It says that your data is faulty. Maybe too many choices is no choice?

Do you have a car? I can try that.

Ice said:
I can live with that :D

What does my car say about me then? It's a gray Focus.

Let's see here. Have to rev the old machine up . . . okay, she's humming along nicely. Feeding data in.

Gray Focus:

You are straightforward, modest, and practical. Loyal to your friends, too. You like to have a manicure and you enjoy giving small dinner parties. Lots of people like you.

That's all it has to say. It put a smiley on the ticker tape for you! That's a first.

Wow - I'm doing fairly well in these tests :D Not so sure about the manicure and dinner party part though :cool:

We do have a blue Vectra estate too - not my choice of car or colour but it was bought for the dogs :rolleyes:

Ice said:
Wow - I'm doing fairly well in these tests :D Not so sure about the manicure and dinner party part though :cool:

We do have a blue Vectra estate too - not my choice of car or colour but it was bought for the dogs :rolleyes:

Ice, you cheated by not telling me about the blue car up front. The machine has amended its result and says that you are unreliable sometimes and spend too much time on your hair.

Ah, but the Vectra is Phil's ;) So no cheating on my part - though I completely agree that Phil is unreliable!

Novella, could I trouble you a little more?

You're probably not going to find my car, but it a metallic sky blue Proton. For the record, the colour was not my choice. If the results are bad, it's probably not my fault, but if the results are good, well then, it shows that your PEM does have some magic. :D

Oh, and I plan to change my car sometime this year, and it'll probably be a Honda City, metallic dark blue.

Please?

ds

ds,

You have to put complete faith in the PEM without making excuses! The fact is, whether you bought the car used or new, you own and drive the car now and must accept it as your destiny, at least for the present.

Now, let me turn on the machine and feed this Proton data into the little dooberry thingy. Okay, it’s chugging away . . . .remember, this is pure science and the results are out of my hands. I’m just the machine operator. You can’t blame the person who develops your film for what’s in the pictures, can you?

Car PEM for ds:

Well ds, sorry to tell you that you are a bit nerdy. You are rather innocent and naïve, and you have a strong tendency to hope for the best and see the glass as half full or even more. You are an individualist, not a conformist and are not especially materialistic. Casual acquaintances don’t recognize your nonconformist tendencies because superficially you tend to blend into a crowd.

Hmm. Think it’s done. Nothing else coming out.

Remember, no excuses for car color. Embrace your destiny!

Back