• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Personality Test

novella said:
Jenem=cool
Of course.

I wanted to post more earlier, but I was on the way out the door. Novella, your sunglasses personality test results for me was dead on. I live in my head. Sometimes I may seem inconsiderate, but I'm not. It's just sometimes I'm up there and fail to recognize things that should bother me. Can't wait for you to plug my car into that wonderful machine of yours.

novella said:
Remember, no excuses for car color. Embrace your destiny!
Hmm... I'm more impressed at the fact that your PEM has an analysis for the Proton than the fact it actually got some results for me.

And why would anyone apologize for being a nerd? Nerds rule the world, you know... :p

ds

RitalinKid said:
I drive a 2003 Pewter Gold Chevy Trailblazer.

Hello there RK. Glad to oblige. Step into my workshop.

Okay, here we go. . . . squeek .. . . grunt . . .chuggger chug . .

Results coming in now. tik a tik a tik

PEM results for RitKid:

Mind how you go on the highway, son. The indications are that you are allowing your mood to dictate your drive style. Because of this, you should stick to playing calming music on the CD player. You are prone to making rash decisions, followed by tortured overanalysis. You need to eat more fruits and vegetables in order to get your vitamins and micronutrients where they should be. That will help a lot with your moods. Also, remember that the past has already been written and cannot be changed. Take out a fresh piece of paper. That is the present and the future. Good luck.

novella said:
Mind how you go on the highway, son. The indications are that you are allowing your mood to dictate your drive style. Because of this, you should stick to playing calming music on the CD player. You are prone to making rash decisions, followed by tortured overanalysis. You need to eat more fruits and vegetables in order to get your vitamins and micronutrients where they should be. That will help a lot with your moods. Also, remember that the past has already been written and cannot be changed. Take out a fresh piece of paper. That is the present and the future. Good luck.
I'm not sure how rash my decisions are, but the tortured overanalysis is me on the button. I like fruits and veggies; I just don't eat them enough. I'm trying to understand how someone could put this into a program. I mean, it's right for the most part, and it's based on my friggin choice of car. Psychologists need to find more to do. :)

RitalinKid said:
I mean, it's right for the most part, and it's based on my friggin choice of car. Psychologists need to find more to do. :)

Who needs psychologists when you have a PEM?

I use my PEM results to improve my defensive driving skills. It's amazing what you can anticipate when you can see who's behind the wheel of an approaching car.

But not everyone has room for the patented Personality Evaluation Machine in their own home. And the algorithms have to be adjusted periodically. For instance, when yellow became the new red, its success rate went down for a bit until I recalibrated. And it still throws a wobbly when I feed in that European color that looks like a puddle of gasoline. What's that called anyway? Iridescent rust?

Oh I had forgotten about this. Unfortunately our Vectra is no more :( (though we do have a new car in it's place), however my Focus is still going strong :cool:

I must say that I am far from impressed by the results of their study. Considering they were trying to match an owner to one of only two cars they would have got approximately 50% correct if blindfolded! Add to that the fact they could use logic and reasoning to make assumptions as to which car belonged to which owner, then I would have expected them to score higher than 68%.

Ice said:
Oh I had forgotten about this. Unfortunately our Vectra is no more :( (though we do have a new car in it's place), however my Focus is still going strong :cool:

I must say that I am far from impressed by the results of their study. Considering they were trying to match an owner to one of only two cars they would have got approximately 50% correct if blindfolded! Add to that the fact they could use logic and reasoning to make assumptions as to which car belonged to which owner, then I would have expected them to score higher than 68%.

Did seem a bit of a crapshoot.
btw, Novella.....PEM still up and running? :D

My new next door neighbour drives a white car with a red stripe, flashing lights on the roof and the word "police" written down the side. That tells me something very important. I need to stop tipping my rubbish over the fence.

K-S

pontalba said:
Novella.....PEM still up and running? :D
I was wondering, too.

Does it work if you don't own a car? See, I don't have my own car, but do get to drive whatever happens to be "not in use" by other family members if I ask really, really nicely.

Ok, what does a Peugeot Partner Escapade in Moonstone say about us now then (this is again Phil's car :D ).

Remember, now, it's all about the color. The make and model and age mean nothing. It's a highly calibrated color theory system.

Okay, feeding in Moonstone . . . whoa, it's all flashing and whizzing. It says "you like to blend in and may confuse acquisitiveness with adventure. You desperately need a minibreak in a warm climate." Sorry, Ice. :p

:cool:
OK..'92 Jeep, navy blue, with wooden panels.
Prescription sunglasses, pewter with rosy blue dark lenses.

pontalba said:
:cool:
OK..'92 Jeep, navy blue, with wooden panels.
Prescription sunglasses, pewter with rosy blue dark lenses.

Oh no, navy blue with wooden panels? I know this one's going to be bad.

The PEM is taking it in very slowly. Wait, it stopped for a minute. Okay, it's going again. Here comes the ticker tape . . .

"You are fascinated by very dirty people and prefer the deep woods to the beach. Dankness does not bother you. Dogs are important to you. Um . . . hick! burp! . . . you should check the pressure in your tires more often."

That's it! Tip of the day: Don't shoot the messenger. :)

novella said:
Okay, feeding in Moonstone . . . whoa, it's all flashing and whizzing. It says "you like to blend in and may confuse acquisitiveness with adventure. You desperately need a minibreak in a warm climate." Sorry, Ice. :p
:D

Well, a mini break sounds good at least :p

Back