• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Personality Test

Well I rarely wear them but I have Oakley's (so does Phil).

What does that say about us??

Cheap ones! I don't understand buying mucho expensive ones, when they invariably wind up lost or crushed in my bag after 6 months or so. Pharmacies usually have a pretty good range.

What does this reveal about my personality? Cheap arse? ;)

I never used to wear them until we had this ad on tele back in Oz. It was two poached eggs frying in a pan until they were black and burnt. Then some comment about sun damage to the eyes. I think I went and bought a pair that weekend. Urgh!

None... For them to have any use I would have to go outside sometimes, and I know what is out there... People!!! :eek:

Dark ones!!!! I'd like to say Ray Ban ok I'll say Ray Ban but guess Blues Brothers would be more like it!! Ahhhh! Sorry Martin, that colour again!!! :p

I wear those trendoid coloured (yellow/browny) because I saw them for $20. What that says about me is that I spend most of my money on books (and movies).

SillyWabbit said:
I wear a tin foil hat to stop THEM reading my mind :p

hahaha that's hilarious.

i wear cheapie ones bought at a truck stop. i am always losing, or breaking them so i don't like to invest.

also dizzy that is a great avatar!!

Yeah I have a pair of Oakleys like Ice said ... although I'm not entirely sure whether I've actually worn them ever .... come to think of it I've no idea where they are either.

Damn .. still, a couple of months til I'll need them yet :D

Phil

I have a pair of Oakleys that I bought 5 or 6 years ago. I never had a pair of designer sunglasses before those, but when I tried them on, I really liked 'em. They've been there for me through thick and thin. They even came back to me after I dropped them in the ocean. I think it's about time to reward them with a new pair of lenses.

When do we get to know something about our personality, novella?

Heh, Novella, were you bored? Was wondering how you could tell personality from the sunglasses thing. :p

Hawwwe a nice weekend.

Just waiting for all the results to come in, watercrystal. I will give a full accounting in due course.

Roy Orbison glasses of course.

No. Actually, I want a pair, but don't have the money to buy them. I'm saving the money for GRRM's upcoming hardcover.

ds

Well I rarely wear them because I rarely wear my contacts so that I can wear them. But I do have a really nice pair of Fossil sunglasses that are totally cute!

Back