• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

PG-13 Boundary - An Implosion

Oh. OK. In that case - how's the weather today? Quite mild here, but I think it must have rained last night, as when I woke up this morning my hair was all fuzzy :confused:

I am unsure as to the level of the weather as I have not found any motivation to get out of bed in order to gaze out of the window.

I could guess what the weather is like. Or I could phone somebody and ask them.

You lazy muppet. Get out of your stinking, filthy pit and do something useful with your Sunday.

The ease of the essay is not the primary matter here but is, instead, the clarity of many things.

Will your essay be politically correct?

Ahhhhh! *lightbulb going on*
So that's what those little things are. For the life of me, I couldn't figure them out! Little stop signs maybe? :confused: But that didn't make sense...Consider me enlightened. :)

Gizmo said:
What? This word ("halbschlafen") doesn't even exist. :D

Wortspielen.

Half sleeping. It was a play on the German method of clicking words together (e.g. -zimmer or -schmerzen).

cajunmama said:
Ahhhhh! *lightbulb going on*
So that's what those little things are. For the life of me, I couldn't figure them out!

All you need to do is move the mouse over it and the ToolTipText tells you exactly what it is. ;)

I shoulda known that! :rolleyes:

I wish I could stay in bed all day and read a book. :(
But, kids yammer to be fed (do you know, they want to eat at least three times a day!! :eek: ) and laundry must be done (and they want clean clothes,too, EVERY DAY!!) Sheesh, kids these days, I tell ya, you can't just lock them in a closet like you used to. The authorities frown on that kind of stuff....
;)

cajunmama said:
The authorities frown on that kind of stuff.

The authorities should not ever know unless you make your own particular brand of child abuse visible to society. It's okay to lock kids in a cupboard for years on end if the cupboard is in your own house and nobody knows you have kids but it's folly to put kids in a glass cupboard and drive about with them tied to your car's roofrack.

If you're still interested in the thread ratings icons, they were only introduced for the Writers' Showcase. They were never used on the other forums as they are all supposed to be PG13.

We're considering introducing them into General Chat though.

Freya said:
Oh. OK. In that case - how's the weather today?

the weather here... well, It is killing chilling freezing, with the icy breeze and a little bit biting windchill of minus 25 (a piece of pineapple pie :( )

Cool, isn't it? ;)

Darren Lewis said:
If you're still interested in the thread ratings icons, they were only introduced for the Writers' Showcase. They were never used on the other forums as they are all supposed to be PG13.

We're considering introducing them into General Chat though.

At least that would be better than deleting the whole thread of some member without at least offering some basic info.

too lazy to offer any further explanation. anyway, whatever, still and all, why bother... :p

PG13, ain't no thang. When I stick my phallic-substitute-device into ya'll's rectal-orifices, we'll see how those guidelines stand up. But, Hey, it's all good becuase I don't know any 13 year olds that know what 'phallic' means.

Back