• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Pictures of your book collection

Thanks y'all. It feels wonderful to finally have enough shelf space, I only wish it was all in one room. Maybe the next house....:D

:lol: at the 5 years Peder. Should be just about the right time to move them now. :whistling:

:lol: at the 5 years Peder. Should be just about the right time to move them now. :whistling:

Har! The next time they move, someone else is doing the heavy lifting.
No more heroics for me. Just reading from now on. :innocent:

Sorry about the junk, we were clearing our the attic!
Beautiful shelves Nellie, but lemme tell ya, that pile of stuff on the side doesn't qualify as "junk". lol I have a room like that upstairs, um, and downstairs...that's what I get for not having an attic! :lol:
And that's not counting the rooms of junk I have already eliminated.

Har! The next time they move, someone else is doing the heavy lifting.
No more heroics for me. Just reading from now on. :innocent:

Sensible man. :cool:

Thanks for all the lovely comments! The glass doors on the front are great aren't they? They really keep the dust out.

I'd like to be able to say that the bookcases were handmade by a master craftsman, descended from a long line of expert cabinet makers, located in the depths of the English countryside.... but actually they were very cheap from a local store! :lol:

I'd like to be able to say that the bookcases were handmade by a master craftsman, descended from a long line of expert cabinet makers, located in the depths of the English countryside.... but actually they were very cheap from a local store! :lol:

Well, they are a GREAT find! I have never seen anything like it anywhere and they look so neat and clean.

I had around 2,000 books at home and gave them away. I only kept cook books. All my books are on DVDs, computer and e-reader. Very convenient and takes so little space. :D No need to clean the dust and make the order. :D

Back