• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Pictures of your book collection

SFG75

We've had folk talk about all their books, now is time to share the wares.:) This is the most *organized* part of my collection and is where I spend most of time staring in awe trying to figure out what to read next.

th_101_1032.jpg

So what does your book collection look like?:cool:

Ooh! Nice stash! Most of my books are scattered here and there. My main book case in actually hidden in my closet, so they aren't as displayed as nicely as I'd like. I'll try to post a pic if I can though.

Great thread, by the way.

Hmm...great idea. I'll have to take some pics when I get home. Of course I'd have to post a dozen of them as there are piles of books everywhere including the floor of my car :eek: .

Yeah, bookcases stacked all over the place, not to mention the stack stacks....:eek: But if I can ever get the new shelves up in the office, I'll post a picture, IF I can figure out how to do that! LOL

My book collection is all over the house. Most are in shelves, but a few are stacked here and there. I'd have to take a lot of pictures for you all to see the big picture:D

Great thread!!

The organised (in a fashion) bit...

oapys1.jpg

The 'down the side of the bed' bit...

oaputw.jpg

The textbooks...

oapv9h.jpg

The kiddies...

oapvnc.jpg

There's also the car, the understairs cupboard, my handbags, a couple of boxes where I'm waiting for more bookshelves, my library pile, the borrowed out never to return, the borrowed that may one day return. Etc.

You know the sign of a true book addict? When you find yourself squinting at photos of other people's books so you can see if they have anything you might want to read yourself:rolleyes: :D

abecedarian said:
You know the sign of a true book addict? When you find yourself squinting at photos of other people's books so you can see if they have anything you might want to read yourself:rolleyes: :D

Have you got a web cam set up in my house or something?! :eek::)

abecedarian said:

LOL, or when you can't see them at all, so you save them and enlarge them to 500% or something so you can make out what they are :rolleyes: ;) :D

steffee said:
LOL, or when you can't see them at all, so you save them and enlarge them to 500% or something so you can make out what they are :rolleyes: ;) :D

I thought it was just my old eyes combined with stupid glasses..:D

Nice collection Steffee!. I know what you mean. I'd need to post about seven pictures for my collection to be "complete" I don't know why, but I see pictures of books and I just start to drool. Nothing like books to get the old heart racing.:D

There is a thread before about pictures of personal libraries. I can't remember where it is now, but I've got pictures of my library sitting in my mobile for a while now. I think I have to upload it soon. :)

ds

LOL-I'm seeing more and more folks with books in their avatars. Perhaps I never noticed that before?

I took a picture of my books and now I don't know how to show it to you. This forum doen't have attachments, and I can't copy and paste:confused:

Back