• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Poem: Seven Kisses

SillyWabbit said:
I would like to just step in at this point and shout

BUMHOLES at the top of my voice for no apparent reason.

Regards
SillyWabbit

Okay,,,,go ahead...I'll wait 'till your done.

RaVeN

Litany said:
Don't want to worry you, but I don't think that's a banana.

DAMN! That's the third time this week he's got me with that one. :(

RaVeN
(I can't wait 'til the fourth) :D

Litany said:
Poor SillyWabbit. I see the Tourettes is still giving you gyp.

What the spork do you mean? I don't TITTY BISCUITS! have no torrets syndrome!?

Regards
SillyWabbit

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

If third man girl's not too mad at me, can she come out and play? :)

*puts his head down and kicks at the pebbles*

RaVeN
(in anticipation of eating the door)

Darn, I go to one little auto show and look what happens. Guess that teaches me to leave the house.

Tugger: I don't like this one as much as your others, I'm sorry to say. :( :eek:
I think it's because it doesn't seem as intimate and heartfelt. Except for #7, that felt magical.

TMG: Viggo writes poetry? Wow. And here I was thinking he was just a pretty face. :p

The rest of you: Back to General Chat forthwith. :mad: Thank you. :)

RaVeN said:
If third man girl's not too mad at me, can she come out and play? :)

I'm sure no one's mad at anyone. Now, we all know RaVeN is just a big tease, and that TMG is full grown woman able to kick his arse any day of the week. So the two of you just shake hands and get back to flirting. Oh, and posting on topic. :)

No one really thinks TMG is a lurker, as lurkers don't post, and they certainly don't post their stories and their poems. They're too busy hiding in dark alleyways robbing old ladies of their carrots and pension books.

In what is probably a futile and foolish thing to try to do, I am going to attempt to put this thread out of its misery by bringing it full circle back to the poem. Remember the poem? It was at the very beginning? ... Well, anyway, for those who did take the time to comment, I again thank you. I appreciate the time you took to think about it and make suggestions. Re-reading it this morning, I wish I hadn't posted it. It's not a good poem. There is no depth to the poem. There is no spirit to the poem. It did not come from the heart. But, I'm trying stretch as a poet and in doing so, some experiments are bound to fail. Oh well... if there was a way to unpost it, I would.

Thankfully, this thread was actually saved by the spammers who hijacked it, and to all of you I offer my heartfelt gratitude and a slap on the ass. Now, get outta here before I get all gooshy. :D

(hey, is that someone lurking over there?)

OMG! Don't start with the lurking business AGAIN!!!! :eek:

Anyway, actually staying on topic... SEE? I can be good :cool:

I think you should not wish you had not posted. That poem is your child. You dug it from your soul. Carved it with your heart. Chipped away at the blankness of the page until it was born. Maybe it's not the best and you are not totally happy with it but it's your child. I think a poem can never be complety bad. It lives and breaths and is beautiful for just being a poem.

Keep posting, keep writing even when you feel they maybe bad :)

About the hijacking and spamming. Better get used to it around here kiddo! :D

Regards
Silly ( being good ) Wabbit

RaVeN said:
And number 2, did TMG teach you that lurking trick or is it something you picked up all on your own?

I take that back tugger. You're not a lurker. :)

You're a hit and run artist :p

RaVeN
(but I still like your work no matter what TMG says) :D

Ashlea said:
TMG: Viggo writes poetry? Wow. And here I was thinking he was just a pretty face. :p

http://specialrealms.com/VM/poetry.html

He writes poetry. He's a photographer. He's an artist.

He clearly has too much time on his hands :cool:

OH! The art! I had a quick glance and it looks like that funny stuff that's produced when you pop a full-grown tomato in the microwave and switch the timer to twelve minutes. Kind of gooshy. Tugger's an artist. We could ask him to explain it :)

Third Man Girl

Back