• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Poem: Seven Kisses

third man girl said:
To be honest, I thought Phil's ass was quite cute too :)

Third Man Girl

It's unanimous then. :)

The answer to your "lurking" question is... No ...wait...you're just trying to be nice. You allmost had me fooled for a second there.

Now you've really pissed me off :mad: It'll take nothing short of a wardrobe malfunction before I give you the answer now!!! :D

RaVeN

third man girl said:
On the attack? Wow! That sounds quite scary :( What do you mean, on the attack? Is this an American euphemism for something? What would you be attacking, assuming you were attacking something - which you aren't (apparently)? :)

*curious*

Third Man Girl

On the attack, on the prowl, on the make, on your scent, par lay voo a humma humma? :D

RaVeN

Gosh, I come straight home from my hard-fought tennis match to see if anyone liked this poem and I find all this? :eek: You guys...

Well, perhaps this poem isn't worth much discussion anyway. The lurid details of the reason for its conception are despicable to say the least. And since the least said about them the better, I will not go into them. Still, thanks to all those who offered comments before the ensuing verbal free-for-all. :)

And number 2, did TMG teach you that lurking trick or is it something you picked up all on your own?

Although I sense that TMG has much that she could teach me (and I her), I can assure you that the fine art of lurking has never been a topic of conversation between us.

*shrugs at TMG* Honestly, Writer, I don't know what they are talking about. :confused:

tugger. your thread has been totally hijacked and spammed :D

It happens here. a lot :D

Welcome to the forums! Where no thread is safe!!!

Regards
SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit said:
Excellent... They don't suspect our plans of world domination, ushering in a new age of the carrot! mmm... mmm... HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

<--mad me. I am. Really. Loopy.

Regards
Silly ( not taking over the world at all ) Wabbit

Way to go Wabbit. Nothing like being discrete ;)

I think we need a new plan. :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
It'll take nothing short of a wardrobe malfunction before I give you the answer now!!! :D

RaVeN. What are you squawking about now? :confused: A wardrobe malfunction? A dressing down? Is this some cryptic game we are playing?

Just answer the question. :mad: *mad, again*

I bet that damn bunny knows the answer and just won't tell :mad:

Where's my peashooter?

Where's Litany, with her spork?

Where's Martin, and Phil_The Englishman, and Mile-O?

Did we miss an invitation to a party?

Third Man Girl

third man girl said:

Right here! What needs poking and how many times?

While I cannot profess to know what goes on in the head of Mr RaVeN, and I don't think it's something I really do want to know, I do know what lurking is, in the context of an infoweb forum.

So gather round children and I shall tell you. No! Round children. I'm not telling you if all I get is skinny kids.

And the slippers too. Hand 'em over.

Ok. A lurker is...what's that shadowy shape over by the door? Oh my god it's...URRK!!!

Only kidding. A lurker is someone who hovers in secret in a forum. Reading all the posts, knowing all the posters better than they know themselves, devouring every crumb of conversation, but never posting themselves. Laughing at all the jokes, weeping at all the misery, but never sharing a single episode of their own life. A lurker is a filthy peeping tom, a voyeur of electronic emotions, and we, my fellow forumites, are his quarry. In the world of the lurker, we are what the butler saw.

third man girl said:
RaVeN. What are you squawking about now? :confused: A wardrobe malfunction? A dressing down? Is this some cryptic game we are playing?

Just answer the question. :mad: *mad, again*

I bet that damn bunny knows the answer and just won't tell :mad:

Where's my peashooter?

Where's Martin, and Phil_The Englishman, and Mile-O?

Did we miss an invitation to a party?

Third Man Girl

Obviously you're not a Janet Jackson fan. Tisk tisk. :(

Yes, Wabbit knows the answer. Isn't he a little minx? :D

And though it would be tempting to have my peas shot by you I must respectfully decline your querry :D

BTW tugger, TMG started spamming your thread first. It's all HER fault!!!

RaVeN

tugger said:
Still, thanks to all those who offered comments before the ensuing verbal free-for-all. :)

Hey. I put a lot of thought into figuring it all out. Likewise, your ghosts on the sand. And now you won't tell me if I'm right or wrong. :( *mildly hurt*

Although I sense that TMG has much that she could teach me (and I her)
Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Tell me more . . . whisper quietly, so the other don't hear . . . ;)

*shrugs at TMG* Honestly, Writer, I don't know what they are talking about

I don't know whether to believe you, Poet. I really don't :(

Third Man Girl

Litany said:
Only kidding. A lurker is someone who hovers in secret in a forum. Reading all the posts, knowing all the posters better than they know themselves, devouring every crumb of conversation, but never posting themselves. Laughing at all the jokes, weeping at all the misery, but never sharing a single episode of their own life. A lurker is a filthy peeping tom, a voyeur of electronic emotions, and we, my fellow forumites, are his quarry. In the world of the lurker, we are what the butler saw.

Oh. Is that how you all see me? :(

Third Man Girl

third man girl said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Tell me more . . . whisper quietly, so the other don't hear . . . ;)

HEADS UP!!!

HERE COMES THE WAVE!!!

GOOSH GOOSH GOOSH GOOSH GOOSH GOOSH GOOSH

RaVeN
:D

I would hasten to add, and did point out in my original post, that I have no idea how RaVeN's mind works. If indeed it can be said to work at all. :p So maybe that isn't what he meant, but that certainly is the correct definition of 'lurker'.

If it comes to fisticuffs at dawn, then I offer myself up as your second, Ma'am.

third man girl said:
Oh. Is that how you all see me? :(

Third Man Girl

No TMG, It all started out as a slight , I repeat SLIGHT tease on my part and you blew it all out of proportion.

I was simply remarking that we could all tell when you're here even if we couldn't SEE that you're here, hence, lurking.

I didn't mean anything bad, degrading or anything more than a tease out of the whole thing.

RaVeN
(who will do without a blindfold but would like a smoke) :cool:

Litany said:
I would hasten to add, and did point out in my original post, that I have no idea how RaVeN's mind works. If indeed it can be said to work at all. :p

Litany, you'd better get your dog away from the keyboard or so help me... :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Litany, you'd better get your dog away from the keyboard or so help me... :D

RaVeN

So, am I up to strike three yet, or what? :D

You know, I reckon you could distract her with some more dirty talk about candles. You were given that potty mouth for a reason, it's time to give your gift free rein.

I would like to just step in at this point and shout

BUMHOLES at the top of my voice for no apparent reason.

Regards
SillyWabbit

Litany said:
You know, I reckon you could distract her with some more dirty talk about candles. You were given that potty mouth for a reason, it's time to give your gift free rein.

Thanks, I would but I'm still trying to figure out how to peel Wabbit's banana. :D

DAMN!!! :mad:

RaVeN

Back