• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Pontiac/AquaBlue on Christmas

brk_3 what you said was very wrong. You should reply.

What was wrong with what I said? Do you feel I am making fun of an illness that you have? If you think that, you are wrong. I am simply stating you shouldn't take meds on an empty stomach.

I don't know why you are defending your flawed logic:

It is about 10 °C in Bethlehem right now.

Okay spark let's forget the initial post topic I made and let's continue where we left off. What do you say?

How Bk_3 cut me down low, using my illness as a weapon, really disturbs me. Who of you would give me an amen on that one? He was down-right low. You need to reply sir. Why did you post those nasty words?

What was wrong with what I said? Do you feel I am making fun of an illness that you have? If you think that, you are wrong. I am simply stating you shouldn't take meds on an empty stomach.

No you weren't sir. I read what you said right. Don't back down for my illness has no place in this thread. You used it as a weapon; you threw my illness in my face in malice. No one deserves such treatment.

You all the perfect right to stand in opposition to my viewpoints and/or past mistakes (for which I have apologized), but no one (virtually or not) has the right to use someone's illness to make a point. That's just going too far...each one of you knows it so.

I can, clearly, take persecution. But what bk_3 statement? I mean I can understand if you all dislike me...but hatred?

Oh, and...for how much longer must I carry this TREE HUGGER yoke?

I did state I was wrong and I did apologize. I was removed (forever) from one of my all-time favorite discussion boards, I have weathered the storm (and still am today) of persecution. Have I thus earned a given right to begin again anew? To let the past rest in the past. To enjoy something I crave - healthy, uplifting discourse.

Will my transgression be cleared soon? I mean JC did shed his blood for your sins no? If you believe that, then you should automatically/instantly have a positive interchange with me from this point forward. You guys have class; and I believe it true or I would have left long ago. Truce?

__

bk_3...to make my point...I will now erase your words from my memory. I do not know what else to say or do guys. Think about it at least....

Hatred... Wow...
I don't know you (or anyone on this forum), so I can't say that I hate anyone here. But hey let's turn the jaded eye to me for my comments (which were meant to maybe bring a smile to your face). But no, I offended thee so let's try and get everyone to gang up on me for doing so. Nevermind the fact that your posts are trying to bring about a science vs. religion debate on what some (probably most) would feel is one of the most religious holidays. But I am the one that is wrong here.
You want me to apologize?
Instead how about some advice, drink some spiked egg nog and loosen up.

Seriosly Pontiac, Aqua Blue, Carlos or whatever other name you go by

I wish you and your family a Happy Holiday Season.

So then why bring up my illness on a topic where my illness is unnecessary. That's what I do not get. My hope is that I am misunderstanding you because I can't imagine someone making such an attack. But look, if you say you're innocent, then, in that case, I am glad I read your word wrong. But brk_3, tell me how should your words "bring a smile to my face?" Explain the humor? That's what I need to see.

There are 13,538 members on this site. Most, I would assume, signed-up and abandoned the forum soon afterwards, others are regular participants and most are lurking about.

Can just one participant or lurker post a single reply to the link on my signature?
Silence means that I am being shown the door. In my core I do not believe it to be the case for each one of you has class. Don't remain silent though. I've been here way too long for that to happen to me. Way too long.

I just need one member. Just one.

I also need to find out, and I truly surprised that I do not know who this person is by now, BAR's creator...Adim. I need to have a brief discussion with him/her. It is his/her site. I (we) are only a guest.

Oh and this...I do care, tremendously, about this board. Do not doubt that for a nanosecond. It won't be easy for me to exit if that is choice given me. I wholeheartedly desire to remain on-board! I am just taking a step back and waiting to see what you guys say or not say, which is the worse possible thing. Silence is a loud cry if you get my meaning.

I do not think it is really important what is the actual date jesus was born and what the temperature. What was the barometric pressure? What about the relative humidity? It is just Christmas give me a break. And if people want to make up new calendar then good for them I will keep using the same 2000 year old one as it works fine for me. It is bad enough I am in Thailand and the year here is 2553.

Back