• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Probably not good.

mmyap

I was bookshopping and came across the Agatha Christie section and started browsing through. Now I would have sworn I have read every Agatha Christie printed but I came home with a nice stack of books that I just simply can't remember reading. I know some have been released under different titles but after reading the back cover they just didn't ring any bells.

My conclusion is that my memory is shot.

The upside of alzheimers or amnesia or whatever is that I will get to enjoy old favorites as though they were new....because they will be.:lol:

More importantly..did you bring back the Right kids?!? No fair swapping:whistling:

Although, the thought HAS crossed ABC's mind once or twice...

I ain't swapping,ones almost out of the house and the other is taking over the cooking...:lol:

now if I could find one for the ironing....

Ah, you might be interested in the Surrogate Program...someone else does labor and delivery, potty training and braces, you get them when they're able to be useful..:whistling:

Unfortuanately, that's about the time they start having ideas of their own..oh drat!

I was bookshopping and came across the Agatha Christie section and started browsing through. Now I would have sworn I have read every Agatha Christie printed but I came home with a nice stack of books that I just simply can't remember reading. I know some have been released under different titles but after reading the back cover they just didn't ring any bells.

My conclusion is that my memory is shot.

The upside of alzheimers or amnesia or whatever is that I will get to enjoy old favorites as though they were new....because they will be.:lol:

At least in the end you will have a complete collection.

um thats very cool for you. Enjoy reading those "new" books, thats actually pretty awesome I would love to be able to reread some books like it was the first time.

Back