• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Warm, dark and still. It's like being adrift in a small ship in the vast ocean.

Q: If you could ask God a question, whatever you may percieve him/her/it to be, what would you ask?

I'll take both, especially as they seem somewhat related.

In heaven, I would like to meet my fave authors, Mark Twain and Jane Austen. What a conversation that would be!

I would ask God what is the best way to worship him/her.

What do you collect now, if anything, and what would you collect if money and space were not an issue?

Now: Me to you Bears (sad I know :eek: )
If money was no issue: Swarovski Crystal

What's your ambition in life?

To get in such a position in life where my girlfriend and I will never have to do anything we don't like.

How old are you? (Wabbit, shut it, let the women answer!)

Cheers, Martin

lol Are you still trying to anwser my question with your question???

A: Ummmm why not have both? Best of all possible worlds! :-O

My question: Burger King or McDonalds?

Tracheotomy FOR sure! I still want to be able to type on the book forum :D

Question: Would you exist forever in sunlight or forever in inky darkness of night? Would you rather know only day or only night? Choose!

Only night, as the only illumination I know is the harsh glare of my CRT monitor anyway!
Seriously, it would be night anyway, because there is nothing more beautiful than the stars on a clear night, away from civilization and light pollution.

QUESTION: Western comics or Japanese comics?

P.S. Sorry Martin, didn't mean to traumatise your uncomprehending mind! ;)

ay! you are deep amigo. ay the night would be mine, durante la noche! lonly cause the moon, oh so beautiful, id love to see it all the time. ay the moon.

i speak spanish, a lil el saomo. but im not all white tho. whats your name in english by the way? my name in spanish is lasley.
so since i answered your question no i make one, did anyone keep their newyears resolution promise?

el saomo yo hablo español pero soy latino asi que no cuento como whitey/ i speak spanish but im a latin so i dont count as a whitey

la hondas: of course not

question: anyone ever try suicide?

micheal: yes, i wish i didnt tho, it was when i was at my most desperate of depression.
i was lonely, and didnt think right.
question: if your married, this is for you... have you ever thought of messing around on your spouse, but never did qnything?

Damn wish I'd been here for the important questions like Burger King or Mcdonalds...

McDonalds for everything bar the fries. Then its Burger King.

Alas I am not married, thus shall not be answering Lahondas question...

Same here Freya, though I prefer Burger King (mmmm Bacon Double :D ) but I won't say no to McDonalds! I used to eat it every day for lunch when I worked in Kensington!

Can't answer the question though as I'm not married, yet ;)

Back