• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

But... they're so puny and burnt tasting! :p

I should imagine quite a lot of people have considered cheating on their spouse in some vague sense or other... It's just one of those things you're bound to think sometime.

I have a question! What star sign are you and do you think any of it actually makes any sense?

my fondest memory is graduating Sapper Leader Course while I was in the US Army.

Whats you favorite US Military History book?

Aaah good I was beginning to feel a bit retarded then. Someone hurry up and answer! And think of a new easy question :)

Simply because I know nothing about the US Military and will never read a book on the topic I'd have to say the one by this author :rolleyes:

Now, what the hell is the attraction with Big Brother on our TV every year? Dutch crap (sorry Martin, but it is :))

Euch, I hate Big Brother, can't wait till it's over and T.V. goes back to normal :rolleyes:

That was going to be one of my questions! Why is it so crap but strangely compulsive?

The attraction... I dunno... apparantly it didn't do anywhere near aswell as Hells Kitchen in the ratings but BB aren't bothered cos they're playing the long game... according to Radio 1.

GASP! No US Military history.... :( why? did I joun a commie book site? j/k ok new question!

What is your favorite Eastern Bloc History book? No...

What was your job before the one you work now?

Arg Sapper, you ask impossible questions :D I'm from England and have no interest in the Military history of my own country let alone others :D

Sapper41 said:
What was your job before the one you work now?

Prior to where I work now, I worked for a well known British insurance company - I now work for an American healthcare company.

Which nationality do you envy?

yo im married lahondas, and yes ive thought of doing things with other women, but didnt cause i couldnt do that to my woman. it would be sour of me, though i could have so easily!
ay: my question is quite easy?
who hates me......or is bothered by me in any way?? just say ay or me...or whatever the hell ya want to.

yo water crystal, ay yi yi, your weird, what do you think people do when they are happy, they dance amigo! they sing laugh sleep, talka bout happiness. all ado it.
but me i like to play checkers.

Back