• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Yes i remember alot of my dreams. i even remember a dream from more than 5 years ago.

Question: Would you rather be able to talk to animals, or turn invisible and jump from place to place?

I would talk to animals, the other would cause me trouble.

On page 192 of this thread there was a question, If you could have one power, what would it be? And answer being, The power to steal powers from others; thus getting more! ^_^
That is a great answer! But what if someone had the power of undeniable pursuasion? And she had somehow pursuaded the stealer to not steal any more powers. Would there be a power beyond the undeniable pursuader? If so, what?

Oh man, that's like asking if God could microwave a burrito so hot that even he couldn't eat it.

Question: Reuben sammich or tuna sammich?

Question: Reuben sammich or tuna sammich?

Tuna, reubens are absolutely disgusting and the bread just makes me want to puke.

-What is the worst book that you ever read? Was it by Saul Bellow?

Ive read so many bad books , i dont know which one was the worst. And no, ive never read anything by Saul Bellow, so therefore it was not by him.

Question: If you could chose three foods to live on for the rest of your life, what would they be (not more than three and not less than three).

Sushi, yogurt, spinach salad.

Question: Which did you like better: Jedi or The Empire Strikes Back? Please note that there is only one correct reply to this question.

Question: Which did you like better: Jedi or The Empire Strikes Back? Please note that there is only one correct reply to this question.

The Empire Strikes Back-definitely a cool opening scene with the at-ats. The rebel base was poorly defended and only had sucky laser mobile turrets, not impressive as giant walking things that shoot lasers.

Q:Lakers or Celtics?

Email. Texting encourages poor grammar and spelling.

Question: Why is onomatopoeia not spelled how it sounds?

BTW, SFG you answered wrong.

I don't know what UK is so I'll go with USA. USA! USA! USA!

Question: Where's Jez gone off to?

Back