• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

The opposite way the lead ball goes when I release it from my hand.

Question: Bacon or sausage? (Vegetarians have to answer this instead: cheese or tofu?)

I would be a meercat, as shown in my avatar.

Question: Why do you think the theme from the 1980s TV sitcom "It's a Living" is the greatest TV theme of all time?

Depends on who your audience is.

Question: Is it possible to live a fulfilled life without having eaten bacon?

To deny me dark chocolate would be akin to denying me sex.

Question: What body part would you be willing to part with for $50k?

Chinese places here are a dime a dozen and I haven't had truly excellent Mexican food in three years so Mexican food is my answer.

Question: Favorite pizza toppings?

Question: Favorite time of day?

A:Roughly 10:30 p.m. That's when I'm on my second or third cup of coffee and sitting back with a good book.

Q:Have you ever been in a car wreck? If so, explain what happened.

Yes. Last December. December 7, 2007 to be exact. On the way to work I missed the weather on my normal radio station and switched to another one. They said roads around Lynchburg were icy and to be cautious. So I slowed down from 55 to 40 and about 2 minutes later, I hit a patch of ice. The car started to spin but I recovered (defensive driving classes FTW) then I started to spin again but was unable to recover and spun and headed towards the shoulder.

The last thing I thought was "this is going to hurt". The Jeep hit the shoulder and rolled over once and settled up on the embankment. I sat there dazed for a few moments then shut off the engine (yep she was still running), got out and called 911. Then I took some pics.

Fortunately no other cars were involved. Aside from a bruised leg and a sore shoulder, I was fine. If I had not been wearing my seatbelt or had been going faster, things would have been much worse.

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_bimmerforums_crash0copy.jpg
ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_bimmerforums_crash2copy.jpg
ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_bimmerforums_crash3copy.jpg

After I got it home:
ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_jeep2.jpg
ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_jeep3.jpg

All I ended up with was a bruised knee, sore shoulder, and a minor case of whiplash. The Thule rack now sits on the hitch of my new Heep.

ALWAYS WEAR YOUR SEATBELT!

Are you sorry you asked? Hehehe

Question: Do you shower in the morning or evening?

Back