• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Ten kids and rich. I'd send them off to private school and summer camp until they were 18.

Question: Who is your favorite X-men movie character?

I hope so, it'd be a good match to watch. :)

And I don't actually want Holland to win because the country will go even more insane than it is already, with everything and everyone being orange and all. I hate it.

Uhmm....is it better not to bump into a concrete wall? :D

Only if you're not wearing a helmet.

Question: do we need to have a BAR fundraiser to get Polly Parrot a bike helmet?

($500 + ($200*n))*Q

where,
n = times every kid involved
Q = pet quality factor multiplier. Dog = 2, cat = 1, small animal = .01

Question: Favorite Ice Cream topping?

No. It was a hamster.

(FWIW, I played Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego on an Apple II)

Question: Should I get more coffee or a Dr. Pepper?

I think it should be a state by state decision.

Question: A Dale Carnegie training class is going on in the training room down the hall and they are so loud, it is making it impossible for the 20-odd engineers here to concentrate. Previous attempts at getting them to quiet down have been unsuccessful. Should I resort to guerrilla tactics?

I think it should be a state by state decision.

Question: A Dale Carnegie training class is going on in the training room down the hall and they are so loud, it is making it impossible for the 20-odd engineers here to concentrate. Previous attempts at getting them to quiet down have been unsuccessful. Should I resort to guerrilla tactics?

If you can't beat them, join them -- however, you can probably beat them by blasting some good music:whistling:

That will drown them out enough for them to quiet down. Make them come to you and then ask them how they like it.

Then resort to violence if that is ineffective.

What color should I get on my toenails today during my pedicure?

Red. Bright red.

Question: Should I play good music or really, really bad music?

Well that all depends. Sometimes the good music is BAD to them. And vice versa...try to find the median so it's definitely not something they enjoy, especially when it's obnoxiously loud.:lol:

Why bright red?

Back