• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Not at the time but now I see diamonds are a monumental waste of money. Never again will DeBeers get another red cent from me.

Are women so crazy for diamonds because they've been brainwashed into it by the DeBeers Cartel or is it because they want the blood of dead men to stain their hands forever?

Because it's a fad -- and essentially, most women's goals are to be the envy in the eyes of their close companions/friends. Like men want the biggest screen tv (so their the cool house to visit when a game is on.) In the same sense women want the biggest diamond to prove some kind of point, like "hey look, my husband is better than urs..."

That's just my opinion of course. I saw the movie -- i don't buy real diamonds. The "diamond" earrings I bought are CZs and cost me $20.:lol: Diamonds are my birthstones so that's why i wanted "diamond" earrings.

Where would you go on your honeymoon if given the choice?

Being chased by the authorities in Prague. What I did or did not do is irrelevant.

Take something for a mild headache or suffer through it?

Being chased by the authorities in Prague. What I did or did not do is irrelevant.

Take something for a mild headache or suffer through it?

Take something -- if I try to "wait it out" it will only get worse. I use Tylenol gel caps, extra strength.

Participate in the Spanish Bull run or the Mexico Tomato throwing events?

Take something -- if I try to "wait it out" it will only get worse. I use Tylenol gel caps, extra strength.

Participate in the Spanish Bull run or the Mexico Tomato throwing events?

No Spanish Bull run or Mexico Tomato throwing event.

Harley Davidson or BMW?

I hate being watched.

I will take the wine and go then!
angry.gif
LOL

Back