• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

I'd like a little of each, please.

Is there a tell all book that you would like to see written?

Yes!

A Look Between the Sheets: The Trials and Tribulations of Literary Reviewer by Stewart

I have to go to C-ville after work. Where should I go to eat?

Yes!

A Look Between the Sheets: The Trials and Tribulations of Literary Reviewer by Stewart

I have to go to C-ville after work. Where should I go to eat?

There is a very nice place just a short distance from the Jefferson Winery. A shame I can't remember the name but it's been awhile.

What kind of wine will have with that meal?

I was thinking more along the lines of Chipotle or Crossroads, so no wine for me tonight. A beer perhaps.

Who would win in a fight? Darth Vader or a Velociraptor (assume a movie version)?

I was thinking more along the lines of Chipotle or Crossroads, so no wine for me tonight. A beer perhaps.

Who would win in a fight? Darth Vader or a Velociraptor (assume a movie version)?

Just one veloociraptor? Vader.

When you go tell it on the mountain, what is it you're going to tell?

Sometimes but overall, no. I love the Fall.

Q: Are you participating in the Secret Santa this year?

Secret santa? No, my kids will do good to get an orange in their stockings this year..all our spare cash is going into three kids' teeth.

Favorite comfort food?

Back