• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Is that Vancouver BC or Vancouver WA? I have quite a few crazy relatives running around in Vancouver WA which is why I move so often :D

vancouver BC.......but god knows where i may have relatives....!

shit, i'm trying to think of an interesting question, but as it turns out, i've got nothing........ :eek:

socks...socks are wicked hot. my fave pair are these black, slippery, soft, squishy ones that feel like heaven when you put them on..

fave song? ever.

My Curse by the Afghan Whigs.

Favorite celeb ever, I've stalked Johnny Depp for at least 15 years now :D .

"bustin' a sag" (i.e. wearing your oversized shorts around your knees with multi-color layers of boxers showing above).

Favorite fashion trend ever

Ronny said:
My Curse by the Afghan Whigs.

Favorite celeb ever, I've stalked Johnny Depp for at least 15 years now :D .

hey ronny...johnny depp was on the cape this week.....!! apparantly someone saw him at a pub in a town called chatham.......he is delightful...

leckert said:
"bustin' a sag" (i.e. wearing your oversized shorts around your knees with multi-color layers of boxers showing above).

Favorite fashion trend ever

Nehru jackets for guys and leather miniskirts for girls.

wow ronny..that's a loaded question..i cannot answer..not at this time anyway... ;)

what kind of car do you drive...or better yet wish you drove?

what colour is your shiny new car!? (very jealous) i drive a 91 white saturn that every 3 months we seem to take it into the garage to have something fixed!

my dream car...hmmmm.....right now i like minis cause they are small and cute..but dream car.....i like trucks..big trucks..like an izuzu trooper.....preferably black.....

It's a glittery slate gray, it has bright pretty lights inside :)

What is your favorite type of music for driving?

Ronny said:

depends on the mood, i like to let the radio play since i only listen to it when driving

what happened to martin's speed gaining little green running guy?

Ronny said:

i like my music blaring loud...doesn't matter who...depends on mood as well.......

Back