• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Ooo, there was a whole thread on this I think, but since I didn't add to it, I'll bite...

It has to be from a book, right? In that case I'll say Matilda, from the kid's book by Roald Dahl. If not I would have said Amelie from the movie.

What color pen do you prefer? (Ink color, not outside color)

What color pen do you prefer? (Ink color, not outside color)

As a teacher, I'd have to say Red. :D

Name the top 3 American presidents/British P.M.'s of all time(i.e.-who was the best leader of your country of all time?)

I'd have to say Washington for the tough job of getting things started. Lincoln for holding the Nation together during the Civil War, and Reagan for getting the country turned in the 80s.

Something important to you that was invented in your life time?

i agree kristocat..i like him too..but i also thinks he's sexy.

lakes, if i have to choose..but love the ocean.

target or walmart?

TARGET!

I've heard too many evil things about Walmart to want to support them at all. Although who knows, evil things may happen at Target too.

Favorite television theme song?

Do legos count? I love legos, you can keep busy forever with a box of them. I like play-doh for the same reason :)

What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?

That was a long time ago, Ronny. I'll have to go with Scooby Do.

What is your favorite summertime pastime?

Anything outside, but mostly sitting with my family in the shade and having a picnic.

What is your favorite winter activity?

Well, we really don't have much of a "winter" but in cold weather, I like to stay indoors, sip a hot beverage and read a book.

What your favorite article of clothing?

My Grandparents, they always took care of me when my parents couldn't. My Grandpa died 2 years back, it was heartbreaking but I still have Granny, she's a hoot, I love her.

What was the first record/tape/cd you bought?

Back