• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

I like things I can sing along to, really loudly. I also bob around to the music in away that alarms some people.

Do you ever catch people dancing or singing in their car? I love that, i always smile and wave.

I've seen people do both. I've been known to sing along with the radio, but I try to be considerate to others so I only do it when I'm alone.

How often do you use your cell phone when you're behind the wheel?

Never, in general I refuse to be ruled by my damn phone.

If you could plant one thought into the mind of your next door neighbour, what would it be?

Kenny Shovel said:
Never, in general I refuse to be ruled by my damn phone.

If you could plant one thought into the mind of your next door neighbour, what would it be?

Put your land under conservation easements before you die. Or leave it all to me.

If you could change professions today, what would you become?

English. and ROTC.

Have you ever been guilty of road rage?

(seriously, like flipped someone off, or sped to catch up with an idiot so you could flip them off?)

I chased someone down five miles into a parking lot doing all of the things listed above and she called the police. They gave us both a nice long lecture and bought me some coffee after I promised to never do anything like that again. She was a stupid bitch and deserved it. :p

Have you ever had a feud with one of your nieghbors?

yes....i shared my bedroom wall with a couple that lived in a bachelor pad next door....they would party to all hours of the night and i used to have a job then that i needed to be at work by 5am....ooohh..they used to piss me off. we'd scowl at one another in the hallway....one night i called the cops...just for pleasure.....be-otch

We used to live in a townhouse in San Diego, CA. The neighbor used to get up at 3:30 in the morning and turn her television on loud enough to wake the dead, and my entire family. Nasty women.

Something you look for in someone of the opposite sex?

That would be eagles over the Rappahannock River.

landing.jpg

The most unusual animal you've ever had in your yard?

Hmmm, well we had a racoon that would come and scratch at the back door every night but nothing to strange came around I guess.

Favorite time to sit outside?

Ronny said:
Hmmm, well we had a racoon that would come and scratch at the back door every night but nothing to strange came around I guess.

Favorite time to sit outside?

I love to sit on the deck in the fall and watch the colors turn.

What is your favorite season?

It's fall, I love watching the leaves turn, the crispness in the air and the smell of it.

Color of your favorite sweater, if you have one that is?

Back