• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

KristoCat said:
Has a complete stranger ever asked you something personal and if so how did you respond?

A market researcher once stopped me in the street and asked me if I was married, and if so, did I have kids. I said that yes I was married and I did have kids, but that they were killed in a car crash.

End of conversation.

Maybe learn to drive, although it would probably cost me five times that, being so clumsy.

Any place you would refuse to go to?

When I gave my maths teacher a bunch of roses with a love letter and he immediately phone my father. I understand know, poor man but it felt awful at the time.

Same question

*clears throat*
For the sake of reviving the question game, I'll answer... In high school I accidentally bit someone I was trying to kiss. Major embarassment.:eek:

What's your favorite tree/flower?

Snow!! I get rain all the time here in Florida, I have only seen snow once and would *love* to see it again.

What was the meanest thing you ever did as a kid?

Scottishduffy said:
What was the meanest thing you ever did as a kid?
Probably the time that I peed in a cup and told my next-door neighbour that it was Lift (a lemon soft drink). Or the time I mixed dirt, water and tomato sauce (ketchup to y'all messed up folks) and told the aforementioned neighbour that it was chocolate milk. The cup was drained both times by the helpess girl :eek:

Same question.

Many, but at the mo, my heart belongs to Robbie!!!

What do you do when someone you love (or at least like) asks you to read something they've written and it's C-R-A-P ?

NotTheDoctor said:
What do you do when someone you love (or at least like) asks you to read something they've written and it's C-R-A-P ?
I'd just point out little things that they could do to improve, things that wern't too scathing, and then hope that they picked up on the others when they were rewriting.

What is your biggest regret?

Only having currently completed 31 of the 44 titles in the excellent Fantasy Masterwork series, sad isn't it!...:p

What do you hope to receive for Christmas?

To condense a long story, my parents found nude photos of me that my hubby had taken of me. Absolutely mortifying.

Question: In front of you is a large red button. If you push the red button you will end world hunger forever. No one will ever starve to death or go hungry again. However, at the exact same moment the entire state of california will break off and drop into the ocean, killing pretty much all it's inhabitants. Do you push the red button to end world hunger? Or save california?

Back