• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

I don't go at all. ;)

Are you watching the Winter Olympics at all (and how on earth can "Curling" be considered a sport :eek: )?

MonkeyCatcher said:
The celebrity that annoys you the most?

I don't care about them enough to be overly annoyed by most celebs, but Brittany Spears, and all the clones merit honorable mention. I don't see the draw to Brad Pitt either..

Do you color your hair?

Way too much trouble! I have enough silver in my hair to make people think that I streak it on purpose. :D

How often do you clean out your desk? I mean a real tidying job.

Since my 'car' is a 15 passenger van..I have to ask, "which backseat?" :D
Take your pick, there's bound to be an assortment of socks, jackets, and the occassional book and pencil.

What do you do for a living?

I'm a student, and a mum, and going back to work in a betting shop from April to October.

Post a picture of something that defines your personality.

There was a line in Small Island, that I wanted to go back and write down, but I forgot and returned the book. :eek: Something about that paper is flimsy and easy destroyed, but what is written on it can sometimes be destructive. Something like that. :eek:

Have you ever had hives?

angerball said:
Only with tea/coffee/hot chocolate.

How often do you wash your hair?

I wash my hair atleast every other day during the winter, but in summer and early autumn, usually every day.

favorite flower?

Not really into flowers - don't know one from the other. :eek: I think the one I like are called Snapdragons?

Do you burn incense or scented candles or oil?

Back