• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Weekends are usually spent running errands, visiting my mil, making sure I have the library books I need for the next schoolweek, lesson planning, church, church activities(potluck tomorrow!), and in the fall and winter, we sometimes go out to a friend's barn for musical shows-like tonight-one of my kids will be playing too!

Do you play a musical instrument?

Not really - learned the violin when I was younger, but have forgotten it all now.

Do you use all the washing cycle/choices on your washing machine, or do you keep it on the same cycle regardless of what you are washing?

angerball said:
Not really - learned the violin when I was younger, but have forgotten it all now.

Do you use all the washing cycle/choices on your washing machine, or do you keep it on the same cycle regardless of what you are washing?

I pretty much set the dials and figure my clothes need to get tough or die!

What color are your favorite pair of shoes?

I had this Twister Board that was supposed to be a sort of an exercise tool I guess, but I could sit on it, and use my baton to help make me spin til I was so dizzy I'd fall off..

Do you wear shoes around the house, or go barefoot?

I love the question mark, but the exclamation point is so TEMPTING!!! I rarely can resist it.

What is your favorite cocoa recipe?

bren said:
What is your favorite cocoa recipe?

I've never made cocoa, so I googled and got:

1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup hot water
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
4 cups milk
1/8 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

what is your wallpaper on your pc?

I never change the wallpaper, but my two girls never STOP changing it. We now have the many moods of "Kishidan," their favorite of the month japanese band.

With what do you have a love/hate relationship?

Yus!! A big YUS to chocolate cake! :D

When you are invited out to dinner with your work colleagues on a Friday night, and you have no other plans, do you go, or do you come up with an excuse, so you can stay home and have "quiet time"?

angerball said:
When you are invited out to dinner with your work colleagues on a Friday night, and you have no other plans, do you go, or do you come up with an excuse, so you can stay home and have "quiet time"?

I'd go (assuming my husband was here to babysit)

Which one book do you wish you'd written?

Back