• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

None. I'm deeply ashamed of that... there's this old joke.

What do you call a person who speaks two languages? Bilingual.
What do you call a person who speaks many languages? Multilingual
What do you call a person that speaks one language? English.

I do know a little, e.g. enough to pass exams in French and German, and I am currently doing a Spanish module, so in all three languages I could tell you my name and what is under my bed, and that my dad has a moustache, even though he doesn't; but nothing to write home about.

Have you ever tried drugs? And would you admit it if you had?

(assuming you mean illegal drugs) no i haven't and yes I would admit it
last embarrassing thing you did?

The last embarrassing thing I did was forget my train of thought while telling a story. I usually do that when I'm talking to someone I'd like to leave with a halfway good impression, so I'm sure nerves play a big role in the memory lapse..can't be age:rolleyes:

favorite candy?

abecedarian said:
favorite candy?

Oh! I sooo cannot pass that one up! LOL
Chocolate, anything chocolate covered.

Um.....

What color is the room you are in now? Do you enjoy the color? Would you change it?

pontalba said:
Um.....

What color is the room you are in now? Do you enjoy the color? Would you change it?

The walls are a peachy beige..too peachy to suit me now. I'd change to a cooler tan and ditch the outdated fan quilt on the bed. I love quilts and all, but the colors are so 90's and would never have been my choice..but it was free..(rose,pale pea green, and a touch of black, set in white) The furniture is medium toned oak. Floor is brown..we took dirt samples from our yard when we shopped for carpet:D

What color is your favorite hat or shoes?

Death is like walking through a door from one existence into another.

Which book in your collection would you most hate to see lost in a fire?

steffee said:
Do you have a degree? In what?
Yes, in Graphic Communications.
abecedarian said:
Would you prefer an afternoon at an amusement park, or a nature trail?
The trail.

If you HAD to read any book that you knew was very bad, based on reviews, what would you make yourself read?

"Hat"? What is "hat"?

If you found a perfectly good potato chip lodged between the center console and the driver's seat, what would you do with it?

on a school day, 7:03. On saturday, 7:33, and on sunday (of holidays) whenever I want...sleep in day!!

What perfume/aftershave do you wear?

Lani

Back