• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

I love it! I spend ages and ages (like all females I guess lol) going from shop to shop looking for something that is just perfect. Recently I have been settling for Amazon vouchers though, which I think is kinda thoughtless, but I am assured that they're a great choice.

Are you going to be doing a bit of spring cleaning?

steffee said:
Are you going to be doing a bit of spring cleaning?

It's like your channeling my grandma! Go inte the light grandma! ;) No, I won't do any spring cleaning. I prefer doing my cleaning a little at a time all year round.

Sunlight or moonlight?

I can hardly stand for anyone else to drive, fortunately, anyone else driving doesn't come up very often. :rolleyes:

Are you claustrophobic?

Sofia said:
do you move your lips when reading? (alone)
No. I only move my lips when I'm being distracted by people around me and a sentence just isn't sinking in.

How long do you spend in the shower, on average?

Yes, actually at the foot of the Causeway Bridge, I had a flat. But someone nice came and helped me change it.

Have you ever, or would you like to take a hot air balloon ride?

Never have, and I don't think I'd like to. It's a bit too risky for me. :eek:

Do you feel guilty taking a day off work, even when you are sick?

We have a cell phone but its about a useless as a screendoor on a submarine. Hint..Tracfones are crap!

Who would you like to be able to talk to in person right now?

Wabbit said:
An old love of mine.

If you could travel in time what era would you go to visit for a day?

I'd visit late 19th century Europe and talk to Freud and ask him about his neurosis.;)

If you could talk to Oprah, what would you say?

Back