• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Full body massage! I'm getting one today as a matter of fact. That and Pilates are the best things I've ever done for my body. Almost.

Walk or run?

StillILearn said:
Full body massage! I'm getting one today as a matter of fact. That and Pilates are the best things I've ever done for my body. Almost.

Walk or run?

Fast walk..:D

Seinfeld or Robin Williams? (comedy wise :rolleyes: )

No, they don't need to be feed here. (Sounds weird, is that correct english? :eek: )

What would you do if a member of your family tells you that he's going to tell the local newspaper the true story about your family?

At the Moment:

- My wallet with some Money in it
- Sunglasses
- Cellphone
- Notebook
- Pen
- Some hand lotion
- Small air pump
- Deodorant
- Chewing gum
- Different kinds of barrettes
- Elastic band
- Manicure kit
- A book (fight club)
- Some tissues
and a lot of receipts. I buy way to much!

Choose: Robbie Williams or Oasis?

(Wow, I thought I had a lot in my bags!)

It depends what I'm choosing them for. I'll go for Robbie since he's on his own!

Do you believe in God?

Certainly not!

Complete the sentences: a man is a better world leader because...... and a woman is a better world leader because......

steffee said:
Complete the sentences: a man is a better world leader because...... and a woman is a better world leader because......

A man is a better world leader because...actually, I lied; a man is NOT a better world leader. ;)

A woman is a better world leader because...she is smarter, kinder, more educated, a better listener, a humanitarian, an environmentalist, intelligent, talented, brilliant, beautiful, amazing, asks for directions when she needs them... :D

Are you an animal person, and which animal do you like best?

Yes, I think I fall into that category, although I tend to like some animals better than others. In classical spinster tradition, I'm sticking with cats ;). But dogs are also nice, and horses. Ixnay on spiders and snakes and scorpions though!

In your oppinion, how far is it ok to go to change your appearance - haircolour, teeth adjustments, implants etc?

I don't even wear make-up, hairspray or heels, but I used to dye my hair alot, I've done most of the manic panic colors. I come from a family that are tanners, with a few nose jobs, tucks and lifts here and there and I think if it makes them feel better great, I just couldn't take the pain :eek:

What is a fashion statement you made in the past that you cringe at now?

/cringing/ Eyebrows. Made them too arched and just too much. But it was the '60's, what did I know? :rolleyes:

Do you exercise, and if so, how often, and what sort?

Walking, if the weather's nice... but it isn't... :( Yoga, if I have the time, but I rarely do :eek: ... how many calories do you burn reading? ;)

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? (OK, three things, if you need, or five...)

Back