• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

MonkeyCatcher, at least your intentions were good. :p

Showers, because they wake me up in the morning. But I like baths as well when I like to just unwind.

How often do you use the internet?

Every day, even if it is just for an hour between finishing work and going to bed. On the days that I don't work, I'd spend about 2-3 hours on the internet (not all at once), and on weekends it would be about 5 hours.

Who is your favourite comedian?

Jerry Seinfeld.

If you were to move to another country, and had loads of books, DVDs and CDs, would you sell them (before you moved) and start over once you moved, or would you ship them over with you?

Oh Good Grief.....Ship, of course! :eek: :D I could never replace many of my little chickadees.....

Bottled water, or tap? And why.

steffee said:
What is your favourite genre of books?

That's hard. I'm very particular. I like historical fiction with a tinge of fantasy and suspense.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Complete darkness (unless I've left the computer screen on and I can't be bothered getting up and turning off the little orange light :D )

Do you have any phobias?

steffee said:
Working in the betting shop. I love it and am going back on the 10th April. :D

Worst job you ever had?

I was a janitor once for a cookbook factory. They had giant barrels where the scraps and ruined paper would quickly fill up. We would have to take those on a cart and empty them into a compactor type of machine. I wrenched my back and could feel my spine move every time. I made it a week and then decided that I was going back to college. I still see the place on occassion and I get a quick shiver up and down my spine.

When was the last time your sick? Do give details.:)

Back