• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Rather bizarrely it was from my little brother. When he was very little and we still kissed each other good night he used to think kissing meant licking you on the cheek. It was like being kissed by some big slobbery dog!!

Do you believe in the para-normal?

I like the one my dad used to tell me:

If I didn't shut up and go to sleep, the ghost who eats children would come through my bedroom window and, well, do what he does. Funny what ghost stories can do to a five-year old psyche!

What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?

(hiya, poopsy!)

Well there was this guy in Colorado that would send me really scary letters and leave rambling crazy phone messages. Actually quite resembles Sirmyk's style, where was he 3 years ago?

(hi schnookems)

Ever write mushy poems to anyone?

Yes, to a girl in my class at school, I think most of the boys had a crush on her. I didn't show her the poem because i was too shy

if you had three wishes whay would they be?

Happiness, health and a hunky man :D (if they had to be for me)

Have you ever walked out of a situation(class room/board room etc) because you were sooo pissed off?

Too many times to count, I have a little bit of a temper.

How do you calm your self when angry?

I read funny things. Usually Janet Evanovich is enough but sometimes I have to break out the big guns (Dave Barry).

What's the prettiest flower in the world for you?

eat mints. They do the job, and go away! I like that in a breath freshener.

(my mother told once told me that to make people look either cheap or stupid, Hollywood has them chew gum. I have avoided chewing gum since then!)

Have you ever built up the courage to do something, to have your worst fear realized? (please to be explaining!)

leckert said:
Most of my wild dreams involve a bunny suit and a camping trip...

have you even seen donny darko?!

lmao. leckert you are bent. :D

courage to do something only to have worst fears realized.....hmmm? nothing really comes to mind. if i am afraid of something i usually tackle it head on as i can't tolerate the anxiety of not knowing, and so far nothing has come close to what i imagined to be so horrible. (how bad is that sentence really?)

next question: i need an idea, got any?

jenngorham said:
lmao. leckert you are bent. :D

Well, I have been told to get that way, so many will be happy to know I have acheived "bent-ness"!

No I have not seen Donnie Darko, but I am actually planning to add it to my Blockbuster Online list!

Here is an idea for a question:

"What was your favorite year of school?"

My favorite year in school... freshman year of college. I was so depressed about living in this insanely close minded town. I went to Young Harris College and discovered who I was.

Question: Does anyone remember ever pissing their pants in grade school?

Elyse Mac said:
My favorite year in school... freshman year of college. I was so depressed about living in this insanely close minded town. I went to Young Harris College and discovered who I was.

Question: Does anyone remember ever pissing their pants in grade school?

Who were you?

I remember first grade. My teacher was Mrs. Curry.

Day one: I asked to go to the bathroom. She called me to the front of the class, grabbed both of my shoulders, and shook me like a Yoo-Hoo while she screamed "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO INTERRUPT MY CLASS?"

Day two: I pissed my pants.

(BTW - Yoo-Hoo is a watered-down chocolately drink that must be shaken before you drink it. In my part of the country, we associate the Yoo-Hoo with the "sons of the soil")

What was your most traumatic public experience?

Going into Labour with my son, when we got to the hospital all the rooms were full so I had to wait in a wheel chair in the hall. Strangers kept coming up and talking to me, trying to comfort me I guess but I don't know what would make them think I wanted a stranger in my face at the moment. I later found out there was 53 babies born that weekend and my son was the biggest one, the 3rd biggest ever born to the hospital.

What has been the oddest thing a stranger has come up and said or did to you?

This is in reponse to Leckert. Who I was... was a much happier person, much more outgoing and opinionated... the I learned the whole "self-worth" lesson. Just to clarify, so that you don't ask again... The self worth lesson is where you learn that you are "worth" more than what you originally thought and that you do have something to offer the world.

when i was in japan, a one armed census man came to my apt. i was expecting my friend stuart, and wasn't dressed for the day, so was only in a t shirt and underwear. i obviously could not fill out the form and so in very poor japanese explained that i would have it done at work and bring it back home. all the while trying to prevent him coming into the apt. he wanted it now and got very agressive. i finally called him a bakayaro and tried to slam the door, but his bag was in the way. he thought this was hysterical and started laughing so i kicked the bag and pushed him out of the way, and shut the door. i forgot that my kitchen window was open and so when i came round the corner he was standing at it laughing like crazy.
this story really needs to be heard as i have sound effects when i tell it.

most embarassing moment?

Back