• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

No. My aunt's boyfriend has a snake and it's brilliant. I let it wrap around my neck and stuff.

What is the nicest fabric, and why?

steffee said:
What is the nicest fabric, and why?

I guess most people would say silk, but I don't wear silk (the production of which kills silk worms :() so I will say Egyptian cotton. It's so soft and comfortable and wonderful! I fell in love with it, but we recently had a divorce because it is too much of a financial burden on me and refuses to get a job :mad:.

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

last thing you ate? Four Cheeses Hamburger Helper

Would you rather live a life of constant torment or forever remain in a peaceful slumber?

emptyparkinglot said:
Baked Ruffles' Cheddar & Sour Cream Chips, (sorry Sofia, no chocolate!)

What's the hardest thing you've ever done in your life?

hehe...i've got my own!! and yes, with caramel:p

forgot to answer the question....

did the hardest thing ever just recently actually....

last movie you've seen?

I'm reading The Blind Assassin and I think Margaret Atwood would be an incredibly fascinating person to talk to.

Do you print, write in cursive or just scribble?

Do you print, write in cursive or just scribble? Why, yes! How did you know? :p Actually I do a weird combo of print and cursive.

Do you enjoy rollercoasters?

I would ban pantyhose and I used to like rollercoasters but now they just make me sick :(

What's the last thing you ate at a restaurant?

Back