• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

No.......technically, nooooo....okay, yeah overweight sounds much better. Can't help it I love my own cooking.

I cook a mean beef ettouffé, it's my signature dish.

Back to Beerwench's question, "Favorite dish that you, yourself make?"

just two things on my list now - pickup pre-ordered festive meats from the butcher on friday, and some more fresh salad stuff for the weekend and on monday as well, and some beer, and a tub of the mixer for frozen strawberry daiquiris.. ok, more than two.. :D

are you all organised for the main event next week?

As a lapel pin. Wash my hands too often to wear it on my wrist and there's nothing worse than ick getting all over your watch.

Used Bookstores or Libraries?

I try to go to bed around 11.30 on workdays, but usually it's more like midnight *YAWN* I can't help being a night owl, as befits my nickname :D

Do you like owls?

I do! Nothing like a nice little breeze. Occasionally, I even like a good storm.

Does your family think you're a nerd?

I'm sure my cousins think so. My husband and kids proudly embrace their inner nerd, so I am ok with it.:flowers:

How is your health these days, since it seems so many cold and flu bugs are circulating amongst the general population?

my health is excellent! :) my husband has had the dreaded lurgy twice in the last couple of months, i have come through both untouched.

do you have pets?

One yard dog named Daisy..she thinks shes head of ranch security, but she is such a pushover, well, except for cats, squirrels, and maurading raccoons...

All ready for Christmas?

Back