• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

I prefer real but the rest of the households prefers fake. Guess who wins that battle.

Big Christmas tree lights or small Christmas tree lights?

I prefer real but the rest of the households prefers fake. Guess who wins that battle.

Big Christmas tree lights or small Christmas tree lights?

We have a fake Christmas tree which came with small coloured lights installed, great idea, and daughter does the decorating so we have a really nice tree with no effort on our part. :)

When do you take down your Christmas decorations?

Grouch. Getting up in the morning is one of the hardest tasks of each and every day.

Did you have a childhood nickname that some people still use?

The only one that has survived is just the use of my first and middle name by certain cousins and my aunt. They say they take their cues from my late mother, who usually did that too. It was partially a Southern thang, I think.
( I do wish they'd learn to spell my first name though. It's not that hard, and you'd think after 51 years they'd get it right)

Same question

My sister uses a common abbreviation of my first name (she's the only one who's allowed to do that!)

If you could choose your first name, which one would you pick?

Hoping that our daughter does most of the cooking of the Xmas dinner so I can have a year off from the task.

Do you still gets socks and underwear as Christmas presents?

Back