• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

blew the engine in 2008, had it replaced semi recently, so NOT many. 10k maybe? brand new, factory warrantied engine in a 2002 car. NICE!

does your ride have a/c?

In this climate, I wouldn't drive one without a/c, however, I don't use it as often as I could. I'm a windows down kind of girl.

Last book you read that made you yearn for a sequel?

Ears pierced twice (my sister held me in the chair for the second piercing). No ink here either.

Are we the true non-conformists because we don't have ink?

Considered one years ago, but given I have a phobia of needles and my life's motto is "No pain, GOOD!", don't think it'll ever happen.

Natural hair color or dyed?

I have to in winter or snakeskin. I use mostly sunscreen and/or suntan oil in summer, even when I'm not sunning. Love that coconut scent!

Do you pinterest?

NOOOO! i try to stay away from all addicting things now days. i've never even been on the site because i hear it's such a black hole time sucker.

play any online games regularly?

NOOOO! i try to stay away from all addicting things now days. i've never even been on the site because i hear it's such a black hole time sucker.

play any online games regularly?
Speaking of addicting pursuits...I quit Farmville and Frontierville two years ago, and have carefully avoided other such games. I DO like to play Bookworm, but it's not an online version.

Ice cream: Chocolate or Vanilla..or other flavor of choice?

Lovecraftian, pardon me for saying, but your Avatar is kinda creepy - I guess you're into this zombie/vampire type thing? Maybe the red licorice is responsible for the red teeth?

Anyway, I like black licorice but understand it's bad for folks with high blood pressure so don't eat it and I also love liquorice allsorts - haven't had those in years.

do you add salt to your dinner before you taste it?

i was very high on meth and had been up 36 hours when the avatar pic was taken. by a shemale hooker in vegas.

YES, i'm a salt addict, unfortunately. :(

You?

I like salt on my porridge (oatmeal) but the reason I asked is that I have been to restaurants and seen people have their meal put down for them and they've grabbed the salt shaker and salted liberally before they've even taken one bite. I thought it was a bit curious. I don't use much salt and cook veggies without it as hubby is a heart patient and not supposed to have much salt. Lovecraftian - what's a shemale hooker? Is that a he and she combination?

Again

I salt everything before I try it unless I have already put a lot of soy sauce in the dish, then I taste it first... then salt it.

Again.

Back