• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

mashed taters and gravy or baked tater?
Yes! Both are great. Tonight, I'm doing a recipe from Pinterest(!) that starts with boiling new potatoes, then you put them on a greased jelly roll pan, smash em, then drizzle olive oil over them, then sprinkle salt, pepper, chives, garlic powder, and maybe rosemary over all. Then bake at 425 til the taters are crispy and brown. THEN you can top with cheese, bacon, and Ranch Dressing(if you want..we all want!). Yum!

Rice or noodles?

Warren Buffet. I would transfer all of his wealth to me in the form of gold, bitcoins, and prepaid Visa, Master card, and American Express cards.

Ever have to do a clean re-install of an OS because of a virus you could not get rid of?

I'm fortunate to have a bit of both. Mind you, I have NO towing capacity, but I've taken a Z3 off the line. I'm not sure if he knew we were racing, but I SO won!

Favorite type of fish to eat?

Haddock, sole, steam clams. On a rare occasion I like lobster tails and claws but will NEVER cook one.

Again

define unreasonalbe.

If you could buy/build a home anywhere in the world, what would be the view from your window?

Back