• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Dh's mom has a big piece of land in North Central Arkansas, that would be a great place to build a house. Trees all over, but the property faces a paved county road. Too bad there's no jobs down there...except maybe the tile and shirt factories.

Same

Out the North window, you can see the North Atlantic. Out the South window, the Bavarian Alps. Out the East window, the Russian Steppes. Out the West window, a swimming pool full of scantily clad redheads.

Cool questions.Same.

I want an unobstructed view of the Atlantic so i can watch the sun rise over the ocean every morning.

Same.

I can't think of any other place than where we are now that I'd want to stay. I really like my home, it's nothing spectacular but I find it cozy and familiar and I'm happy here. I love the sound of the places mentioned above, especially the ocean, maybe if I was many years younger my answer would be different.

Same question

haha, i think it's been samed so many times nobody can answer. :D

i still want forest, maybe a small stream/brook.

what was the occasion last time you got nice and hammered?

Erlanger Bergkirchweih 2011

Which show do you prefer: Are You Being Served or Keeping Up Appearances?

Nope, I have never seen an episode of Justified.

If your pet was a famous cartoon character, what cartoon character would your pet be?

There are no jack in the box restaurants in Virginia. Something to be thankful for.

Your favorite Ben and Jerry's ice cream favor.

Back