• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Yes, I just sent in 20 bucks a few days back for a high school theater project. :) Now they have almost 500!

Do you use torrent programs?

Speed.

On a scale of 1-10 how sick are you of political commercials? 1 being that you find them usefully informative and 10 being that you are seriously considering committing a felonious act of violence against both candidates.

Eleven. And I haven't even seen one this time. FB is enough to make my skin wish it weren't on my body anymore.

Does it matter, really matter, which talking head puppet is actually in office?

Samuel Jackson seems to think so.

Is October too early to start thinking about Winter Solstice festivities?

On the internet, no. In real life, probably.

When was the last time you wrote a check?

Wow. At least a decade past. The wife still keeps a checkbook, though.

GPS trackers for kids, yes or no?

Depends on how much you trust them or how likely they are to be abducted by aliens.

Do you drink straight buttermilk?

The only thing buttermilk is fit for is baking.

Are you more likely to tend a flower garden or a vegetable garden?

Vegetables. And fruits.

Why are there no live performances of Uncle Tupelo's Anodyne on youtube?

At their kitchen tables, of course. I miss Monopoly. And Boggle. And some others...

What are the odds my 13 year old will tolerate my teaching her to play Monopoly?

The same odds as Landslide showing up at my door this evening with döner kebaps and beers.

Why won't the internet let me buy an English version of Wargame: European Escalation?

Dunno. Maybe it has Russian programmers and they want to win this one.

Why do I hate meetings so much?

Because meetings are generally a waste of time for everyone except the person that called the meeting.

Favorite TV SciFi character?

Back