• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

...damn, it's been so long I can't remember a single episode clearly. I'm going with the one where they go to Springfield and Mr Burns is an alien. Good morning starshine...

Best guitar solo under 30 seconds?

Baha, I did do that, didn't I? Sigh... had a rough night (deadly amounts of beer with my cousin). :D

Mexican or Chinese food?

Mexican. Because you can't get remotely decent Messican in Germany.

Favorite pizza toppings?

Staples for holding papers together; paper clips for McGyver-esque adventures. They also serve as handy stitch markers for crochet projects, although I prefer safety pins.

Drying clothes: indoor machine or line dried?

Messenger Bag..I just found a nifty one last week at the citywide garage sales. Two dollars seemed fair to me..I don't have a laptop, but this bag is perfect for my IPad and other stuff.

Do you enjoy garage sales and thriftiness?

No, they are almost always outside in the dirt. With the bugs. Now if garage sales were really garage sales then I could see myself quite happily perusing tools and such.

Favorite gemstone?

No but I have several knockoffs.

Who would win in a fight: Jack London or Ernest Hemingway? Assume the fight takes place inside Capt. Nemo's Nautilus. Fight song is 88 Lines About 44 Women.

Who would win in a fight: Jack London or Ernest Hemingway? Assume the fight takes place inside Capt. Nemo's Nautilus. Fight song is 88 Lines About 44 Women.

Hemingway disorientated by the music and the strange surroundings immediately assumes it's 1942, a german U-Boat has sunk the Pilar and taken him prisoner. He lets loose his shotgun and sinks the Nautilus, result's a draw.

You have a choice of tropical parasites to infest you, which would you prefer and why?

Back