• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Because I'm trying to be original but I don't want to read all sixty six pages in this thread.

Go by the service manual or learn as you go?

Go by the service manual AND learn as I go. Those manuals usually aren't very helpful, but I'm a reader, so I'm always optimistic. I have learned not to trust a box that says "Easy Instructions". Exhibit A is the log cabin doll house my dh never managed to complete; the man built two of our houses, he can read a blueprint.

Breakfast choice for Monday Banana Pancakes or Baked Oatmeal?

I'm usually open to trying unfamiliar brands, specially food brands. I am a lousy couponer though; I tend to buy store brands and stuff they don't offer coupons for..

American Pickers or Pawn Stars?

Brick through television screen.

Are modern reporters melodramatic, parasitic rabble rousers or stalwart defenders of democracy and free speech?

My theory is it's Columbus Day today because my daughter just slaved for days and nights to sew 12 vests for a production this coming weekend, which she promised to mail today..only to find the post office locked. I could be wrong..but it does seem suspicious.

Favorite non-gift giving holiday? Least favorite?

Like I take my women. Hot, strong and with no sweeteners to cover the bitterness.

Hot tea or cold? Assume you are perfectly comfortable with the ambient temperature.

Cold. Although right now I am enjoying a hot toddy.

Booze of choice in your hot toddy?

Baileys Irish Creme. Stop judging me.

Is Baileys good for anything other than a hot toddy?

A hot toddy with The Famous Grouse or Southern Comfort. True story.

When will the new edition of Delta Green come out??!?!!?

Delta Green? What the heck is that? (Why do I feel like I'm about to inspire a whole lot of chat with that question?)

Aw crud! I thought I was going to be post 1000!

Favorite Christmas cookie?

Back