• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Because their end goal is to make as much money as possible. (That being said, I know of some insurance companies that do right by you)

Which Seinfeld character can you related with the most?

Why are we afraid of discussing certain topics or to learn new stuff?

If you are asking about religious matters I think you might find that many people regard it as a deeply personal subject and they don't care to discuss it. As to learning new things - I don't think I'm afraid of that.

Why would you think that people are afraid in this regard?

Why are we afraid of discussing certain topics or to learn new stuff?

I think you forgot that you're supposed to answer the question the poster above you asked before asking one of your own.

When will interest rate go up in the states?

In two years.

You have a week off, a voucher good for a round-trip ticket anywhere, and $2000. Where do you go?

Go! (Germany, right?)

Favorite shellfish?

I love shrimp but I think it may be the garlic butter that comes with it.

Why does American football have four downs and Canadian football only three and why is it called football when they only kick the ball to get a field goal or to punt - the rest of the time they are carrying it or throwing it?

That's how the rules work and wikipedia suggests that "foot" may actually refer to the fact that the game is played on foot.

Why can't cats digest hair?

Cats can't digest hair because it's just too gross. Besides, they enjoy alarming unsuspecting/uninitiated humans when they hack those puppies up. Cats are strange that way.

Why do big dogs think they're lap dogs and tiny dogs think they're giants?

I think you forgot that you're supposed to answer the question the poster above you asked before asking one of your own.

[The original post didn't require to answer first and then ask. But I agree that's more interesting.]

Why can't adults be loving and innocent like young children?

[The original post didn't require to answer first and then ask. But I agree that's more interesting.]

Why can't adults be loving and innocent like young children?

It's just the way of the world. We grow up, we can be loving or not. I'm not sure what you mean by innocent - unwordly? - naive?

Do you have children?

Back