• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Randomness! Yay!

Vesper, tundra seems to have taken a sabbatical, hopefully she'll be back soon.
And where have you been young man? Hhhm?

Yes, she has. How unfortunate. Now I must wait to insult her once again.

I, on the other hand, have been in a much more important place than B&R, SCHOOL! (at least according to my teachers) I miss coming here every day, but I just don't have the time with homework and 8 hours wasted sitting with smelly 15, 16, and 17 year-olds listening to a lecture on the importance of the "personal a" in Spanish. Give me a break! :(

I think I'm doing a public service - reminding everyone, so they don't leave the gift-buying until the last minute..:D

Yeah, like that'll work. Every year, I remind my mother at least three times a week that we have to do Christmas shopping. She always goes, "Ok, next weekend, then." then forgets, and then we're shopping with all the other forgetfuls on Christmas Eve. Not working. Though it is kinda cute.

Do you have to remind me that the cold is coming. Well, it's already here. We had a high of 48 today. Very very cold, especially on the ride to school when the idiot kids decide that they're gonna play "FREEZE" and roll down all the windows they can on the bus and make the rest of us dread ever going to school again. Me, overdramatic, NO???

I, on the other hand, have been in a much more important place than B&R, SCHOOL! (at least according to my teachers) I miss coming here every day, but I just don't have the time with homework and 8 hours wasted sitting with smelly 15, 16, and 17 year-olds listening to a lecture on the importance of the "personal a" in Spanish. Give me a break! :(

Absolutely no excuse Vesper. It's all about priorities, young man, priorities.
BAR first, school second. Can't you find time to write some poems in English?:D

Absolutely no excuse Vesper. It's all about priorities, young man, priorities.
BAR first, school second. Can't you find time to write some poems in English?:D

Not when I'm too busy writing character analysis essays on To Kill A Mockingbird, which is a wonderful book. I can't believe I never read it before now. So sad...

I am making an appearance. My absence has been, like Vesper, due to school (only 1 quarter left!). I shall also say that this appearance is completely random. I cannot explain why I am here. It is as if I was pulled by a mystical force known only to gem and her relatives, which is impossible to overcome...

As for Vesper, I am not sure what to tease you about, since I have been so out of touch. I suppose I could make fun of you for wanting to go christmas shopping. I am a grinch, and refuse to listen to christmas music until Dec 10.

Hello trouble,
It's about time you made an appearance, I was starting to think the mystical force had weakened.

Hey you know that you have a British accent right; it comes and goes. Perhaps your mother is British? :D

Hello trouble,
It's about time you made an appearance, I was starting to think the mystical force had weakened.

Hey you know that you have a British accent right; it comes and goes. Perhaps your mother is British? :D

Shudder...I have a stalker.

4? As in, 4 people who read this thread, or 4 people who think I have an accent?

I dunno. I have no idea what I was talking about. You can't hold me responsible for what I type, it's just not...just not the done thing.

You can't just not know what you are talking about. I don't know what they do in London, but here in Stanford we never say things we don't mean...it's just not the done thing.

Back